Approved - Map Suggestion for JailBreak. (2 Viewers)

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just checked the whole map I have to say that every minigame is working fine except Race which is closed.
Every player spawnes normally, the map is big and has many ways to rebel. This map is ready to be added!

Okay I just checked the whole map I have to say that every minigame is working fine except Race which is closed.
Every player spawnes normally, the map is big and has many ways to rebel. This map is ready to be added!
Nice! Glad I could help you! I hope the map will be added!

The map looks awful and that name.. And the disco really reminds me on that disco in this mario map. I will maybe test it later if the minigames work or not.
Its not about the map lel, you just play the map to have fun. Oh are you going to come to the wall and say that wall looks awful I don't want to play and then just leave? And all minigames work except race. Didn't meant to be rude but still it's not about the map.

Its not about the map lel, you just play the map to have fun. Oh are you going to come to the wall and say that wall looks awful I don't want to play and then just leave? And all minigames work except race. Didn't meant to be rude but still it's not about the map.

Yeah, Let's add a map with tons of exploits and bugs just for fun, right?

It's been a while that this thread has been touched, but I sorta hope this map gets accepted, jailbreak doesn't have allot of maps and 2 maps are basically the same and with 1 being a downgrade.

It's actually a nice map after all. Even though half of its assets are borrowed, it has a couple of unique minigames.

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread