Approved - Map Suggestion for JailBreak. (1 Viewer)

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

I found this map and it looks really cool and I thought maybe you can add it kevin.
So Here is the link to the download http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/download/187471
I'll post some pictures of the map below. The name of the map is Jb_Fuckzz.
You can vote if you want the map to be added or not.

Cell area
As you can see it has a normal yellow and red line...
1.jpg

Armoury
Armoury includes ammo and heals, there is also many ways to get in the armoury.
2.jpg

Disco
I'm sure that everyone knows how to play this.
3.jpg

Golf
You just basically play golf here.
6.jpg

Obstacle course - Obby
7.jpg

It also has 11 other minigames which are...
- Fallgame
- Crush game
- Maze
- BunnyHop
- Wipeout
- Race
- Musical Chairs
- Rifle Range
- Boulder Dash
- Ball Trouble
- Arena
I dont know half of this minigames but it would be awesome to know and play them.
And I couldn't match other screenshots to this minigames, you can have a look for all minigames here http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/187471

I hope this map would be added casue it looks awesome! Of course feel free to give your opinions.

~Speedy

Reactions: XenoX
Cool map ... looks great i hope @Kevin can add this map because there are not that many maps for jailbreak right now ?
There is many maps but minigames are just glitched and I want this map added cause I've never heard about these minigames and I would like to play them.

• Funny
Reactions: XenoX
Jb_Fuckzz lel dem fuckzz given for that map

Great map. +1 from me to add the map.
I might change my mind if i play the map

Reactions: Speedy
Have the minigames been tested? One of the newer maps added has very few functioning minigames, and mainly consists of hungergames/mass rebellion.

Have the minigames been tested? One of the newer maps added has very few functioning minigames, and mainly consists of hungergames/mass rebellion.
The only way to test them is to add the map inside and then someone can test the minigames... I don't know if any other servers has this map.
Edit: But I'm sure they work since the map has alot of downloads.

IMO, the map looks very boring. The colors don't even match properly since it's just 90% black and white.

Buuut, I don't play Jailbreak so I guess it doesn't matter.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
IMO, the map looks very boring. The colors don't even match properly since it's just 90% black and white.

Buuut, I don't play Jailbreak so I guess it doesn't matter.
It really doesn't matter about the colors... It's just to play the map and have fun, thats all.

That is a terrible name for a map.
That said...

I would only give a slight glimpse at this "thing" if the minigames are working on it.
Maps what only can be done by doing hungergames and hide&seek isn't what I would like to see personally, I hope the community can agree with that one.

Those portaits on this map makes me slightly cringe...

That is a terrible name for a map.
That said...

I would only give a slight glimpse at this "thing" if the minigames are working on it.
Maps what only can be done by doing hungergames and hide&seek isn't what I would like to see personally, I hope the community can agree with that one.

Those portaits on this map makes me slightly cringe...
The name is really awfull and the map is not the best but its not the worst...
I would really like to see these minigames and I hope they are working properlly!

It's made mostly out of recycled(stolen) assets, so I guess it *should* work...

• Funny
Reactions: Speedy
You know just saying you can download the map and check yourself if the minigames work. It doesn't have to be added to the server to be able to check it.

You know just saying you can download the map and check yourself if the minigames work. It doesn't have to be added to the server to be able to check it.
Well I have no idea how to do that, can I check it on youtube? I will do that after I get from school.

It looks great, as long as all minigames work i believe it's a great idea! I love this type of layout and art style. I think it should be added.

[EDIT] SpeedyKing, to test the map you first have to move the map to the map folder and then you can open TF2 and create a server and choose the newly added map. It's easy. :)

Last edited:
It looks great, as long as all minigames work i believe it's a great idea! I love this type of layout and art style. I think it should be added.

[EDIT] SpeedyKing, to test the map you first have to move the map to the map folder and then you can open TF2 and create a serverand choose the newly added map. It's easy. :)

And to add if you do sv_cheats 1 and then spawn in some bots you can spawn in yourself and test them, that is how I tested the maps I suggested

• Informative
Reactions: Datcrazycreeper
And to add if you do sv_cheats 1 and then spawn in some bots you can spawn in yourself and test them, that is how I tested the maps I suggested
If Speedy wont test the map i am happy to do it when i come home, i will update you guys if i find any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread