Declined Apply For Admin On Panda Trade (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes you can do something about that. Learn english, you have really bad grammar mistakes.

Well I can Speak English good but i cant Type It that's my Problom

Well I can Speak English good but i cant Type It that's my Problom

How this is possible? You have really bad grammar mistakes, also some few words change places, feels like u are using lovely google translate, but meh. Your english is not good enough, also lenny face spam.

And Why do we start talking about my Grammar :/

How this is possible? You have really bad grammar mistakes, also some few words change places, feels like u are using lovely google translate, but meh. Your english is not good enough, also lenny face spam.

Well Dwarf you full of Bullshit :l

If you dident read it say If you was on the server then you understant why i do so UNDERSTANT

and im not useing google, Google some how broke

well You should hold your language Boy
And this is what they call "fucking with the wrong person". I would lock this right away if I did not know that the vote will turn out negative anyway. Applying as an admin when you can not even reasonably communicate with anybody is absolutely inane.

And Why do we start talking about my Grammar :/
Because it is so fucking bad that you could not even vocally warn a player in a justified manner.

If anyone has a different opinion and wants to give this grammar-deprived gnome a chance, you should probably put the bottle away. I am sick of this sympathy-bullshit-+1-crap some admins pull here. At least be reasonable and don't lie to this guy, he'll never be an admin here with his english skills.

And this is what they call "fucking with the wrong person". I would lock this right away if I did not know that the vote will turn out negative anyway. Applying as an admin when you can not even reasonably communicate with anybody is absolutely inane.

Because it is so fucking bad that you could not even vocally warn a player in a justified manner.

If anyone has a different opinion and wants to give this grammar-deprived gnome a chance, you should probably put the bottle away. I am sick of this sympathy-bullshit-+1-crap some admins pull here. At least be reasonable and don't lie to this guy, he'll never be an admin here with his english skills.

your Bullshit Talk will not help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread