Declined Apply For Admin On Panda Trade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir. Cat

- Your Name Martin Eriksson\ Sir. Cat

- Your 14.5

- Who gave you permission to apply? (Da Random)

- Your Steam2 ID

(STEAM_0:0:4344343)

- Your general online times and your timezone
Im online (Monday To Friday 15:00 - 23:25), (HoliyDays 10:30 - 02:30), one Hour Takeing a Brake Of it.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

Panda Trade

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Yes I was A Moderator on Fragnet Tills the server was shutdown.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes i use it very much on Singleplayer. (for just have fun!)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Im Nice Guy Active Player And looking for meet new admin i never know Before.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I will do what's the Rules tell's me to do, and will talk to ather admins a.ka Senior Admin.

I will Punish the player If they annoy people or Abuse the Call Admin i will give them a warning and if the still doing it. /Kick/Gag/Mute/ Or Exploiting, I will Make the player Enjoy the server and make them have Really Good time on the server (and maybe they call There friends We dont know)

Besides the spelling errors and a bit of lacking info on your app, I know you personally as a friend and I will give you a supportive +1. Not sure if anyone else wants to give constructive critisicm towards the app. Feel free I guess.

''Im Nice Guy Active Player And looking for meet new admin i never know Before.''

wat

Anyways, needs some more effort.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Zeprus and Jayy
The best part of the application is the fact that the steam ID is correct. Aside from that it is simply bad, no matter how you want to look at it. I know that standards for admins have not always been the highest here. I always saw panda as a community where some people who were new to admin but seemed good could get a chance and get some experience. Some good results came out of that, too.

Especially in more recent times, though, I have seen a rise of this "aww let's just give him a chance" mentality, and people getting plusses left and right who did not deserve it. I feel like this place has gone from a suitable training ground to some sort of refugee centre.

This guy may be nice, and he may know the rules, but that is far from enough. Can he enforce them? Moreover, I question whether he can even explain them. I cannot picture this guy explaining anything to anyone. Let alone handle a discussion, whether it be on the servers or on the forum. Considering the fact that this was a forum post and he had his sweet time to make it, I can only try to imagine what his English looks like on the server, where it has to be off the cuff and it has a sense of immediacy.

I have become irrelevant here, only occasionally dropping a bit of an opinion somewhere. But I have to call you out on this one, Random. Anyone else who has been dropping off plusses left and right and is reading this should also feel addressed by this.

I sincerely hope for the community that Ron can build a spinal cord into this place again. Haven't seen him around that much, though, so I don't really know.

And before I press "Post Reply", I just saw this one pop up:

Shhh Captain Just shhh and when i was done i was like done and i read it and i show

Very illustrative of my third paragraph.

The best part of the application is the fact that the steam ID is correct. Aside from that it is simply bad, no matter how you want to look at it. I know that standards for admins have not always been the highest here. I always saw panda as a community where some people who were new to admin but seemed good could get a chance and get some experience. Some good results came out of that, too.

Especially in more recent times, though, I have seen a rise of this "aww let's just give him a chance" mentality, and people getting plusses left and right who did not deserve it. I feel like this place has gone from a suitable training ground to some sort of refugee centre.

This guy may be nice, and he may know the rules, but that is far from enough. Can he enforce them? Moreover, I question whether he can even explain them. I cannot picture this guy explaining anything to anyone. Let alone handle a discussion, whether it be on the servers or on the forum. Considering the fact that this was a forum post and he had his sweet time to make it, I can only try to imagine what his English looks like on the server, where it has to be off the cuff and it has a sense of immediacy.

I have become irrelevant here, only occasionally dropping a bit of an opinion somewhere. But I have to call you out on this one, Random. Anyone else who has been dropping off plusses left and right and is reading this should also feel addressed by this.

I sincerely hope for the community that Ron can build a spinal cord into this place again. Haven't seen him around that much, though, so I don't really know.

I really wanna Edit some like the big huge Space But i cant and i saw probloms i did

I really wanna Edit some like the big huge Space But i cant and i saw probloms i did

Don't justify yourself to me, I don't have a vote. I have just seen a few applications that got positive remarks far too easily and I had to say something about it. My critique was more towards the community than against you; your application merely happened to be where I spoke out, with you being the case in point.

Don't justify yourself to me, I don't have a vote. I have just seen a few applications that got positive remarks far too easily and I had to say something about it. My critique was more towards the community than against you; your application merely happened to be where I spoke out, with you being the case in point.
I understant

And why the dum Edit Say (5 min Expire) Why you do this Kevin (not to be mean)

you might be right with the fact that people got either fake plusses and also the "give him a chance", this will be changed on and i am working something neat with ron out about that.
the fact that people who applied contact their friends and tell them to +1 their thread is just not the way how it should work, we'll see soon.
appreciate your wise words, thats how i remind you ;)

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
you might be right with the fact that people got either fake plusses and also the "give him a chance", this will be changed on and i am working something neat with ron out about that.
the fact that people who applied contact their friends and tell them to +1 their thread is just not the way how it should work, we'll see soon.
appreciate your wise words, thats how i remind you ;)

Evrytime i come to Trade i her werid kid talking france Russa i dont know

I ask random if i should he answer me sure but your grammar suck a bit

i can maybe learn you somthing new

so i try my best (i dident try my best) Im Sorry for my shitty Grammar But i cant do anything about that and nice cat pic

How is this any worse than someone speaking english on your level? You are just as communication-retarded as they are.

Your chatlogs, ohmy. Too much Lenny faces. You know, you can have fun without spamming.

Your english wow. -1 im sowwy m8

Stay awesome, be a :pandastunned:

I know my Grammar suck but cant do anything about that

I know my Grammar suck cant do anything about that

Actually, yes you can do something about that. Learn english, you have really bad grammar mistakes.

I ask random if i should he answer me sure but your grammar suck a bit

i can maybe learn you somthing new

so i try my best (i dident try my best) Im Sorry for my shitty Grammar But i cant do anything about that and nice cat pic

How is this any worse than someone speaking english on your level? You are just as communication-retarded as they are.
well You should hold your language Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread