Accepted appealing for teamban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl Murdoch

my steam nickname is Sentry Murdoch
steam id is: STEAM_0:1:549269487
time of ban: 2023-10-07 (not really sure because i was unable to find it in sourceban)
freekilled 1 person
Denzel Crocker

i was just being off my mind and ive only been playing jb for atleast 3 months so i have freekilled a person at the end of the round thinking they were afk not realizing they were the last person at obby i am retarded for not realizing that and i was very much dumb at that time so i waited till my gag/mute before appealing for guardban and i am very sorry for all the freekills i may have done to the other guardbans ive received and i will never do it again it was all purely me being a dumbass

• Optimistic
Reactions: _Black
I unfortunately don’t remember the details completely but if it’s been a few months, I’m fine with you getting a second chance. My mentor @Ian however will be the one who decides if you will get a second chance.

Correction, it was actually @Bananawastaken who teambanned you, not me. He'll deal with this appeal.

so i was mistaken on which admin that banned me it was actually banana just putting this message in

This was the incident that got you teambanned

Since its the new year and you've put a lot of time on the server, I am willing to lift the teamban, just remember your next one will also be permanent and significantly harder to appeal
Please ask an admin in game to remove your teamban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread