Apologizing. (Read everything) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, (I think) I was the only one you were "friendly" against, not yelling any bad things here but it feels kinda odd that I am the one who can make great friends and contact them easily without any problems in between. I've never had any real problems talking to you, but I still wonder why it's always me? :confused:

I do support your side but I don't really know if I really should do that, since you were being extremely chilidsh during the time of the incident. all I can say is, if you truly have changed I want you to be friendly and not being childish again :brohug:
I actually second this.

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
To be honest, (I think) I was the only one you were "friendly" against, not yelling any bad things here but it feels kinda odd that I am the one who can make great friends and contact them easily without any problems in between. I've never had any real problems talking to you, but I still wonder why it's always me? :confused:

I do support your side but I don't really know if I really should do that, since you were being extremely chilidsh during the time of the incident. all I can say is, if you truly have changed I want you to be friendly and not being childish again :brohug:
:brohug: Well that was past.I changed myself and whatever im doing is fine,I'm not insulting or anything.I'm trying to prove you up I'm not an asshole again and I truly changed.

ye we must take a decision about this and close this thread.
@Kevin ?

@TeamExS nice response to that there because if you are trying to get unbanned why should you care about someone else's.

• Informative
Reactions: SunDwarf
Do i care?
No i don't x)
i thought about it and came to the conclusion to not unban you due your recent replys here and since i think you're not ready yet.

i thought about it and came to the conclusion to not unban you due your recent replys here and since i think you're not ready yet.

actually he responsed to (A.M) Yes's comments, that he doesnt care about what (A.M) wrote.

Alright its fine,ill try to make unban application in few months again,when ill prove you that i changed,peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread