Apologizing. (Read everything) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannyR

So first of all,i did a big mistake,i hurted all of you by my stupid behaviour.

@Kevin i am really sorry for the insults and being an idiot if i am able to say that
Other admins that i almost forgot i'm very sorry too.

I know my behaviour wasnt even for a 5years old guy,i hope i could've prove in other way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template:

You want that we unban you?

So tell us:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account
Steam ID
Date and Time of the Ban
Reason about the Ban
Admin that Banned you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My answers:

Q:You want that we unban you?
A: Ofcourse i want,thats my wish to be part of pandas again,since i am already down,the only friends i had were the panda community ones.

So tell us:

SourceBans Ban URL: I can't really access to anything since i was pernamentlly banned.

Name of your Banned Steam Account: zJaniGT<3 or something like that.

Steam ID:
If you mean that as steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeamExS/
If you mean that as real id's:
| steamname: ✪ zjanigt1G
| steam3ID: [U:1:183221224]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:91610612
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143486952
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeamExS
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198143486952

Date and Time of the Ban: That was somewhere in November 25 2014

Reason about the Ban: About being bad to admins,warned several times(i still don't think as my first ban it would be pernament)

Admin that Banned you: Console aka Kevin(server's owner)

Apologies!
The way i bypassed this way by going into a game and making new account since i'm really desperate about not seeing my friends again.

I KNOW I ALREADY USED MY 2ND CHANCE!

Sorry Kevin aka console and other admins that hate me.

I promise i changed myself,i am more mature now,i'm kind person and i like to help people.
People change,world change.

Peace,
zjanigt.

Well, somehow i want to give new change to you, but otherwise i dont want to give.

you are really good guy, but u started to spam Kevin, wanted ur donations back, called others scammers and whores, started to copying others (fishy, inu, kevin). I dont want that kinda drama again

Well, somehow i want to give new change to you, but otherwise i dont want to give.

you are really good guy, but u started to spam Kevin, wanted ur donations back, called others scammers and whores, started to copying others (fishy, inu, kevin). I dont want that kinda drama again
I know that sad thing,i was just stupid i can handle that now.

@DwarfSkiffa
Well there is not needed to give me 2nd chance,but i just want to prove i am a good guy.

EDIT:
The thing is I know bypassing is not allowed,but i just wanted to do something about it,not to sit in my chair look happy faces how to play your server,i want to be one of them too.

To be fair, he was not the first to copy my shitty attitude and won't be the last.

To be fair, he was not the first to copy my shitty attitude and won't be the last.
@inu Big apologies,as i said i was immature jerk to say.

I know i wasn't actually acting right,i was doing shit things,breaking rules and things like that,but to be honest myself i think i am ready to handle 2nd chance if @Kevin or @inu or @EvoWarrior5 will decide like this to prove i became a good guy,the next rule i'll broke i can be pernamentlly banned from all the panda networks.But it isn't my rule to say like yesterday i was an idiot,today i am mature,this goes slowly.I learned myself since gf left me 5months ago,the day i was banned from pandas,i changed like 2months ago.
It's hard to became from a drugger,smoker to a good guy,but i handed it well.

Peace,have a good night everyone,i hope i see good results tommorow not bad as usual.

Love,
zjanigt.

@inu Big apologies,as i said i was immature jerk to say.

I know i wasn't actually acting right,i was doing shit things,breaking rules and things like that,but to be honest myself i think i am ready to handle 2nd chance if @Kevin or @inu or @EvoWarrior5 will decide like this to prove i became a good guy,the next rule i'll broke i can be pernamentlly banned from all the panda networks.But it isn't my rule to say like yesterday i was an idiot,today i am mature,this goes slowly.I learned myself since gf left me 5months ago,the day i was banned from pandas,i changed like 2months ago.
It's hard to became from a drugger,smoker to a good guy,but i handed it well.

Peace,have a good night everyone,i hope i see good results tommorow not bad as usual.

Love,
zjanigt.
Your profile says you are 14 and you have had issues with drugs and smoking?

• Funny
Reactions: Lukas
@inu it was named as cocaine drug.

@DwarfSkiffa optimistic question,i'm not answering on that.
Okay let's get this straight and please confirm if the said is true:

You are 14
Your arbitrary, youth relationship falls flat and for some reason 80% of the planet acts like they felt love at the age of 14
You were on some form of cocaine
You smoked cigarettes
This all caused a self-instigated-lowly form of depression which caused you to change your ways

Am I getting the summary right so far? Cause it does seem fishy and you best not be lying.

Okay let's get this straight and please confirm if the said is true:

You are 14
Your arbitrary, youth relationship fall flat and for some reason 80% of the planet acts like they felt love at the age of 14
You were on some form of cocaine
You smoked cigarettes
This all caused a self-instigated-lowly form of depression which caused you to change your ways

Am I getting the summary right so far? Cause it does seem fishy and you best not be lying.

You're right @inu all this is true.
Also the relationship while 14 is like:
You met the person,hang out with him,he texts you wanna be my boy/girl friend?
1month passed he/she lefts you,you're broke.

Also yeah,there was no day i couldn't be depressed,peace.

You're right @inu all this is true.
Also the relationship while 14 is like:
You met the person,hang out with him,he texts you wanna be my boy/girl friend?
1month passed he/she lefts you,you're broke.

Also yeah,there was no day i couldn't be depressed,peace.
I dont want to sound rude and all but its a bit farfetched, sorry.

i rly don't know what to say about that, i don't even know what exactly happened and why you were banned. i just remember you as a usual jailbreak player with no problems and i come back the next day and i hear you are permanently banned.
on one side i'd like to support you because i remember you as a nice jailbreak player, and on the other side i don't want because if you were perm banned that means you did realy realy bad shit. even michael that also acted like a dick was banned for only two months.

i rly don't know what to say about that, i don't even know what exactly happened and why you were banned. i just remember you as a usual jailbreak player with no problems and i come back the next day and i hear you are permanently banned.
on one side i'd like to support you because i remember you as a nice jailbreak player, and on the other side i don't want because if you were perm banned that means you did realy realy bad shit. even michael that also acted like a dick was banned for only two months.
you could say he did the same stuff

I know a 15 y/o addicted to heroin, so it does happen.
I also remember smoking cigarettes when I was 13 and trying to be edgy.
I guess he could not be lying.

you could say he did the same stuff
well i would be for a unban if his addiction storry is real, after i'd like to know a detail too, did he insulted on rivate message like micheal ?

well i would be for a unban if his addiction storry is real, after i'd like to know a detail too, did he insulted on rivate message like micheal ?
Since i remember i didnt really insult in private messages,atleast maybe,maybe 1time or multiple,i can't remember that from 6months ago.All i remember i was a dick to a @Kevin and rude to some other admins.As i remember with my brain i was not mature in chat,i was spamming with lennys,so i annoyed alot of admins and also when my application was canceled i was raging like an asshole. Well i cant accept everything to be positive.

See ya,i hope i writed enought.

To be honest, (I think) I was the only one you were "friendly" against, not yelling any bad things here but it feels kinda odd that I am the one who can make great friends and contact them easily without any problems in between. I've never had any real problems talking to you, but I still wonder why it's always me? :confused:

I do support your side but I don't really know if I really should do that, since you were being extremely chilidsh during the time of the incident. all I can say is, if you truly have changed I want you to be friendly and not being childish again :brohug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread