Any Reccommended Gaming Headphones i could buy? (1 Viewer)

Racer911-1

So lately im having some problems with My headphone lately where it doesnt really work so good anymore and want a replacement. And while i could just google some i thought maybe you guys know any underrated good headphones. But there are some Requirements before you want to help me.
-It should have a microphone (Most preferably one that captures sound very close and not far away)
-I would like the cable to be replaceable (Current one is probably having that problem where i cant replace the cable i think)
-Price range should be at maximum 50 Euros (maybe just a little over it)
-I dont care if it has LGBTQ Lights or not. Aslong its good quality
EDIT: I live in Germany so prices may be different depending where you live if outside of Germany

Bro just use speakers smh my head!

no but like actually apple headphones aren’tthat bad

I am personally not a fan of headsets due to the fact that once the microphone breaks, you're out of luck (happend to my Sennheiser Headset a few years ago). I recommend some decent headphones without mic and a podcast/streamer mic if you can afford it.

Though if your budget is only 50 bucks, you don't have a lot of options. At that price range you can buy any of the available options and they'll be about the same. I recommend the Corsair HS60 headsets, though that may be a bit of a bias due to having mostly Corsair parts in my PC, so take that with a grain of salt.

Finding one with a detachable cable is gonna be difficult at 50€ as that usually isn't an option until the 70-100€ mark.

Users who are viewing this thread