An Apology (1 Viewer)

Inkticious

I'd like to make a cincer apology for how I've been acting towards certian memebers lately, It did all start as a joke, But it did deffently get out of hand and lead into most users seeing me as rude, toxic, and misleading, but I cannot blame anyone for seeing me that way, it being a joke is no excuse, and I won't try to play it off as that, so I'd like to turn over a new leaf, and start over, and be myself, instead of being a cynical jerk, so I guess I'll re-interduce myself.
Hello there, my name is Inkticious, but most of my friends tend to call me "Ink" for short, I enjoy video games, creepypastas, making art, and jokes/memes, Nice to meet you all, I hope we all can be good friends, can't wait to play with you.
With Love~Ink♡

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus and TBotV63
Gotta be honest you should just say an apology in private or just fix your behaviors that you know you need to work on without saying anything at all. Saying an apology after acting this way months ago, and trying to "re-introduce" (btw you mis-spelled introduce) right after does not make you a "new person" that just gets a clean slate. Take your lumps and work on yourself, thats all really.
Hope it works.

Gotta be honest you should just say an apology in private or just fix your behaviors that you know you need to work on without saying anything at all. Saying an apology after acting this way months ago, and trying to "re-introduce" (btw you mis-spelled introduce) right after does not make you a "new person" that just gets a clean slate. Take your lumps and work on yourself, thats all really.
Hope it works.
Yes, but durring this time I wasn't myself, so thats why I re-itroduced [thanks for fixing my spelling ♡] myself, and why I'm apologizing ♡

Users who are viewing this thread