Am I a good admin?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxel

Hello everyone, I'm being part of this community now for a long time and became admin for over a year now.

Since I heard that people probably like/dislike of how I'm doing this, I felt like putting up this poll thread to know what you guys think of me.

And please be honest.

i havent gotten to experience you on the servers a whole lot but first impressions is that there's nothing wrong and anyone that seemingly has issues with you is just upset cause of futa cocks :)

Haven't played on the same servers as you, don't even know you tbh, always thought people were just mispelling Waxel's name

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: vinny and Abject
I believe so with at least the few interactions I've had on the servers with you, I swear I'm not hacking when I go on EU 2fort I just have bad ping like whenever I'm on EU VSH. I do enjoy our small banter, sorry that I'm not that talkative or person that takes initiative in starting or continuing conversations.

havent been on your servers but you seem decent

You are one of those kind of admins that aren't too strict or sloppy. So let's say you're a decent admin.

Reactions: FloofiVinny
Even if you do sometimes mistake jokes for ppl being toxic. I'd stil say your one of the better admins Panda has. Keep it up Maxel.

I have never seen you, spoke to you or seen you apart from knowing waxel
But now I know you support futa cock
Enough said

• Dumb
Reactions: Zeprus

Users who are viewing this thread