Declined Alternative GameModes for Class wars! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
So,
Classwars, a little bit of an underated server for panda. Stuck in a loop of standard arena battles with often glitchy teams.

Some suggestions to really bring this server to life,

One alternative gamemodes, rounds such as ctf, or payload. Arena maybe fun but it creates short rounds and often can be boring on unfair match ups.

Two
A really fun and rtd. Bring in some buffs or maybe even a whole server at the start of each round gets rtd. But remove effects such as explode and firework.

Three
GET RID OF CRITS, ow god this ruins the game mode. When it's a one on one. And the scout takes a single shot and destroys a 300 health heavy in a single shot. Please just turn them off its an arena game mode u can't respawn after.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your day. -Mag

• Disagree
Reactions: El Capitan
Class Warfare has actually been doing very well lately. It hardly ever used to get players on it, it would be rare to get to 8-10 players and then it would die out after a while. The past few weeks a lot of the time the server has 10+ people or is even almost full. While it is still underrated, it's doing well considering how it used to do.

I don't know if there's much that can be done to improve it further. I think someone in the server said a while ago that it wasn't updated and I said that I thought that the updates weren't publicly available but the person said it was. I'm not sure if that would be an option to start off with.

To address your points respectively, in my opinion just having arena is fine. Other gamemodes might also be interesting but they vastly change the flow of the game across maps so I'm not sure how it would work out. Things like RTD are risky moves. Not really needed in my opinion in general.

I'm not sure if removing crits is a feasible option, I believe there were problems with that with regard to quickplay. But I'm not sure if that even applies to a modded server, although as I recall removing crits did kill Hightower TDM (another modded server) about a year or more ago. So I doubt we can do anything there.

I agree with you that rtd may be drastic. But playing a variety of class wars servers outside panda rtd can often create a better flow for the game especially in payload and other maps that are at risk of gridlock if unfair matchups occur. I just think it would create a nice twist for the game mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread