Accepted Alexander Knyght's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? Alexander Knyght

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:121549617

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? BLU Teamkill

Why should we revoke your punishment? Back on Nov 9 of last year I was permanently teambanned on Blu team for enabling ff and teamkilling a blu. I was under the influence at the time and I thought it was funny. Looking back now I was wrong in doing such an action and am and still are remorseful for my actions. Back in February 4 I had appealed previously. I had returned after three months since my ban and unbeknownst to my knowledge, my ban was never applied. But I was reassured by Cowboy that as long as I behaved, played RED and overall earned a decent or good rapport with everyone I was free to appeal again officially with the ban administered. It has been exactly 31 days since my ban has been placed (give or take a few hours). And I have been playing on the server till that time (till recently as I have been playing RDR2 again). But as the previous appeal shows, I am still remorseful for what I've done. I won't let it happen again. And I'll do my damnedest to never misbehave ever again. I've kept my emotions in check, as well as my actions. (And have gotten considerably good on minigames on certain maps as well). Please take this appeal into consideration and I happily await a response. If denied again (for whatever reason it may be) I will happily appeal again however long I'd need to wait for it to take. And I will still behave in any such case.

Hello boof.

You have been an extremely good boy and i think this time on red has done you a lot of good. I know you play jailbreak a lot and i hope being on red has maybe given you a way to perhaps learn to take some time off blue from time to time if the frustration sets in. Contact any staff member to have your teamban removed.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread