Admins don't punish their friends if they violate rules. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Haha
Reactions: Aces
Can you maybe explain us more about the situlation and prove yourself?

Read the chatlog it's pretty lit.

Those that don't want to:
From what I get from it, something pissed off Rekt. It seems to be with Infinity. Something about a scoreboard. Rekt repeatedly calling them a no life. The worst Infinity said and probably what triggered it was the 'scunt' comment made towards Rekt I'm guessing. Also he said what Rekt said was 'stupid shit'.
However, there was much worse coming from Rekt. But hey this isn't a player report :pepega: just a TLDR for anybody who can't be bothered looking.

Dude you used 2.5 pages on HLstats to insult one guy (about 150 messages) over the course of 20-30 minutes almost entirely dedicated to insulting one player for 1-2 insults. That doesn't excuse the progenitor, but jeez man, a little self awareness is usually helpful. THEN you made a thread to insult the admin who (justifiably) gagged you out of spite and are continuing to post on his profile provoking him. Most amusingly, you continue to call him "real gay" because we're still in 2010 and that is a damaging insult. There is a small part of me that is impressed at the single-minded drive you have displayed to let infinity know that he has no life and that ace is real gay but laughter overpowers all else.

Dude you used 2.5 pages on HLstats to insult one guy (about 150 messages) over the course of 20-30 minutes almost entirely dedicated to insulting one player for 1-2 insults. That doesn't excuse the progenitor, but jeez man, a little self awareness is usually helpful. THEN you made a thread to insult the admin who (justifiably) gagged you out of spite and are continuing to post on his profile provoking him. Most amusingly, you continue to call him "real gay" because we're still in 2010 and that is a damaging insult. There is a small part of me that is impressed at the single-minded drive you have displayed to let infinity know that he has no life and that ace is real gay but laughter overpowers all else.
very funny XD

Attachments

• 1629043974701.png
    1629043974701.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 255
this dude should become owner, he knows how to report1111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1

Can i get some PepePains in Chat?? Some PepePains!

• Love
Reactions: blood3y
i prefer UwU emotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread