Declined Administrator Application from adam. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have chosen to -1 this, for the time being. There has been too much drama, and internal disagreements between the administrators.
I believe things have to settle down, with the whole gag situation, and Jax almost retracting his application.

As of now, I believe Jax should wait another month before applying again (If that's what he desires), and we'll take it from there.

Confirming generally what @Le Captain Pootis wrote above.
Jax is a very well-appreciated user on the server, surely one of the best regulars in my opinion.
He is very friendly, he keeps being more mature than elder teenagers, he has overall a good attitude.

I'm changing my +0.5 to a neutral (I've not been influenced that much by what happened yesterday, I am thinking this from some days).
I'm not giving a negative rate because this is meant to be an incentive for him to apply again in the near future (like, exactly one month).

Actually I don't think he's totally ready for this admin place.
And maybe, as well, we admins have not had time enough to understand fully and properly this guy, to judge him correctly.
Waiting one month will be surely good for both you @Jax and the whole VSH admin team.
:hoof:

Hello Matth and Le Captain Pootis!
Thank you both for thinking honestly about me.
I'd like to state that the gag situation yesterday was a perhaps a misunderstanding by me and Magglet.
And yes, I was kind of thinking to retract the application due to hearing that VSH doesn't need many administrators anymore, but I've decided to keep going, who knows what will happen?
As far as I can also see from my experience in the server, I believe I can handle an administrator position in VSH especially.

If you disagree, I have absolutely no problem with that, as this reply is not meant to change opinions, and that I don't have much of a problem if this application is unfortunately declined.

However, thank you for putting your time writing your reviews.

Have a great day!

thanks fanthom for re-opening the thread, hue.

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a great day.

Unfortunately, I am going to retract my application, mainly due to me losing interest in Team Fortress 2 generally, and that I am already moving to other games.

Another reason is that schools are nearing (23th of September, 2018), and I fear that the time will come where I cannot play anymore, due to school reasons.
i am not too sure about this one, but i wouldn't want to risk where i cannot play.

I would like to inform you all that I'm not leaving the community, I will be wandering around in the forums and maybe sometimes come in-game.

Maybe I'll come back to playing, who knows? I'll probably get that itch where my mind tells me to go back to Team Fortress 2, but it's only a possibility, no guarantee that it's gonna happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But again, a thanks to all admins and players that kept me hospitalized, and I hope we keep in touch.

Bye, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread