Declined Admin application. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 18 to actually buy here, but of course you can circumvent that easily with siblings/parents and just on private premises.
In the UK if you're over 14 it's weird if you haven't gotten drunk yet; it's so damn easy to get it here.

In the UK if you're over 14 it's weird if you haven't gotten drunk yet; it's so damn easy to get it here.
can we come back to topic please?

• Agree
Reactions: Noodl and Madact
i know i'm not an admin but on his profile it says he is 19 but in the app he says he is 16
why are you saying that

Two things, firstly:

UNDERAGEEEE.

Secondly:
Why do you have to say it so formal? Just say drunk, bruh.

Off topic but heyho.
Heyho, I'm just a formal person, and most people do drink whilst underage, curiosity doesn't wait until correct legal timings

i know i'm not an admin but on his profile it says he is 19 but in the app he says he is 16
why are you saying that
About that, my brother originaly made the account and signed up for the panda-community on it. Regardless to say i haven't found the solution to change it.

does your brother still use your account

Never. He said he hates steam with a burning passion.

Meh, I was going to ask why he would sign up on this forum then but I feel like we're going in circles here. Noodl and Ben have already spoken out negatively because of the pretty obvious lie about Pandemic, and I don't really see this happening right now either.

Try again later perhaps. Declining now.

• Winner
Reactions: Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread