Declined Admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Name/Nickname: Tiger, or Harry in real life.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:39823265

Online Times and timezone: I generally log onto steam at 18:30 on weekdays or whole days on weekends. All dependant on my social life.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but unfortunately I tend not to use it due to the constant judgements.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I've been admin on a few vsh servers in the past.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Definitely mostly dodgeball, rarely saxton hale.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I suppose I'm quite familiar with the commands.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I enjoy the servers that the panda communities offer, I understand the rules of the gamemodes and i hope to make sure others do too.

What will you do as Admin?: I will do what is neccissary, ban / kick those whom are distracting or stealing, mic spammers that have been annoying the server for a while will be kicked if neccissary. And if someone is doing something too sevear I will take caution and call another admin on.

Hope you accept!
-Tiger.

Last edited:
I really enjoy playing with Tiger! He's a nice guy and actually follows the rules very well, never had a problem with him! And can't say that of many players on the server.
But yeah it's a +1 for me! :3

Reactions: Tiger
ރNoodl: Yo was Tiger an admin on PDC?
Callum: uh no

:rolleyes:

Sounded fishy instantly to me.
I used a different account; granted it does sound fishy, I was an admin for about 1 / 2 weeks until another admin abandoned the idea of letting someone who didn't do anything become an admin.

I swear to god that just a week ago or so I had to slay or kick you because you stole or tried to steal or blocked or whatever. I don't remember what it was but I'm so sure that I slayed you for one of those offences. And that's just disturbing because it means either of two things:

- You broke rules sometimes but now that you want to be admin you've stopped entirely because now it's convenient for you, which is disrespectful and undesirable.
- You simply don't know the rules and the nuances behind them quite well enough to realise that what you did was wrong.

And I can't tell which option is better or worse.

As I've said I don't remember at all what it was that you did, but the fact that I remember that I saw you do something and thought "this guy knows the rules damn well, why is he doing this?" is quite disturbing.

I swear to god that just a week ago or so I had to slay or kick you because you stole or tried to steal or blocked or whatever. I don't remember what it was but I'm so sure that I slayed you for one of those offences. And that's just disturbing because it means either of two things:

- You broke rules sometimes but now that you want to be admin you've stopped entirely because now it's convenient for you, which is disrespectful and undesirable.
- You simply don't know the rules and the nuances behind them quite well enough to realise that what you did was wrong.

And I can't tell which option is better or worse.

As I've said I don't remember at all what it was that you did, but the fact that I remember that I saw you do something and thought "this guy knows the rules damn well, why is he doing this?" is quite disturbing.
You probably did have to do this whilst i was intoxicated on alcohol, but considering that my problems have died down I will rarely be drinking. Sorry.

I used a different account; granted it does sound fishy, I was an admin for about 1 / 2 weeks until another admin abandoned the idea of letting someone who didn't do anything become an admin.

Strange because they've only ever had the original 6 as admins, and I know them all.
What was the name of the other account?

Strange because they've only ever had the original 6 as admins, and I know them all.
What was the name of the other account?
I cannot remember but if i do ever remember I will definitely inform you of it.

Then who accepted or removed you at the time? Can they verify that you were admin?

I cannot remember but if i do ever remember I will definitely inform you of it.

Riiiiight. You don't forget names of your alts, unless it was years ago.

Then who accepted or removed you at the time? Can they verify that you were admin?

I've verified with Callum, definitely not an admin/SM/mod on PDC at any time.

• Agree
Reactions: MrBenedevil
Riiiiight. You don't forget names of your alts, unless it was years ago.

I've verified with Callum, definitely not an admin/SM/mod on PDC at any time.
Idk, I give up with that, removing it from my admin application. Maybe i thought i was or something idk.

15? Dang it 21 in the US

Now you're making it complicated for yourself.

Tiger said that he often got drunk at 16; Supreme said "underage". Noodl thought he meant underage as in under the age to apply; thus Noodl said the minimum age is 15 while referring to the minimum age to apply.

• Winner
Reactions: Noodl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread