Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's a problem if he's taking pills? Btw is that serious maybe he was just joking?

So it's a problem if he's taking pills? Btw is that serious maybe he was just joking?
It's serious and it's a problem, since having an admin who is unpredictable due to some condition(adhd I assume) is never a good thing.

I have autism and most people around here know that (I think), yet I've been admin here for over a year. It's not like I have to take medication or anything, but point being we shouldn't judge someone negatively because we think their condition might affect them some day. Have you ever actually seen him rage or freak out or anything that could be linked directly to potential ADHD and would make him unsuitable for an admin position? Until that's the case I don't think you have the right to judge.

• Agree
Reactions: Foxxy
I have autism and most people around here know that (I think), yet I've been admin here for over a year. It's not like I have to take medication or anything, but point being we shouldn't judge someone negatively because we think their condition might affect them some day. Have you ever actually seen him rage or freak out or anything that could be linked directly to potential ADHD and would make him unsuitable for an admin position? Until that's the case I don't think you have the right to judge.
I don't care what condition you or anyone else in this community has, the important point is that he has to take medicine. And yes, I have seen him rage really hard, else my first comment wouldn't make any sense at all.

• Dislike
Reactions: Supreme and Foxxy
What? I can't see anything in my response that could be considered "harsh"

I don't care what condition you or anyone else in this community has, the important point is that he has to take medicine. And yes, I have seen him rage really hard, else my first comment wouldn't make any sense at all.

That's why I asked you to elaborate. When you didn't and just said "he has to take pills therefore he will probably be bad" I naturally assumed you hadn't seen anything bad out of him yet.

So while we're at it again, please elaborate on how he raged.

Read from bottom to top.
15 Nov 2014 17:03:57 RAGEQUIT INITAITED
15 Nov 2014 17:02:30 nothing works on this op as fuck fucktarding dickheady asshole
15 Nov 2014 16:59:40 ah fuck it
15 Nov 2014 16:57:38 its your fault for your flawless class build pick
15 Nov 2014 16:57:24 how much did you pay to become one
15 Nov 2014 16:57:14 with op weapons
15 Nov 2014 16:57:11 flawless admin making people either ragequit or just mad
15 Nov 2014 16:49:58 hes going reserve shooter
15 Nov 2014 16:49:48 solid
15 Nov 2014 16:49:46 and focus soldi
15 Nov 2014 16:49:44 caboose go anything you want
15 Nov 2014 16:44:30 and youre laughing while playing like the easiest class with op weapons
15 Nov 2014 16:43:50 things like that make me mad
15 Nov 2014 16:43:46 angry? yes
15 Nov 2014 16:43:14 i could do the same
15 Nov 2014 16:43:08 using op weapons and saying its easy
15 Nov 2014 16:42:38 i swear this is the only class youre good at
15 Nov 2014 16:42:30 im not even suprised youre saying its easy solid
15 Nov 2014 16:39:56 "good admin"
15 Nov 2014 16:39:48 solid
15 Nov 2014 16:39:46 you literally ruin the fun for everyone oslid
15 Nov 2014 16:38:46 instead of showing how skilled they are they do this shit
15 Nov 2014 16:38:34 "admins"
15 Nov 2014 16:38:20 with easiest op gun
15 Nov 2014 16:38:18 yea show how good you are with easiest class in the fucking game
15 Nov 2014 16:37:58 stop focusing me faggot
15 Nov 2014 16:35:27 yea because of this fag i cant show you some of them
15 Nov 2014 16:31:35 reserve shooter ruins dream
15 Nov 2014 16:29:25 caboose focus solid
15 Nov 2014 16:29:01 NOT THIS RESERVE SHOOTER AGAIN

Cut some things out that where directed to others/going into other topics to not post a giant wall of text here. Anyone interested can read the whole chatlog on his profile.

EDIT:
--> A bit harsh + disrespectfull but thats just my opinion.

How is that harsh and disrespectful in the slightest? I'm just saying that I really don't care if someone has some kind of condition, if he can be an admin without any issues(e.g. Evo) it doesn't matter if the person has autism, is a normal dude or a sociopath. I'm not saying "I don't care if you have cancer or not, go die", but rather "If you can do everything and admin should be doing without any limitations there is no reason for me to care about your condition, I'll just treat you the same way I treat every other human being".

Last edited:
Now that's something we can work with. I'll have to look at his chatlog further later on when I feel like it.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
Indeed, im unnecessarily aggressive, and its related to my genes and my mental sickness, but after actually taking the pills(that actually work) i never was so relaxed and happy. I take these pills for a week and i swear this wont happen again in a long long time.

You saw the result of me without the pills, you know how angry and mad i can get at such a simple stuff.

Last edited:
Is raging too much for my taste when he "didn't take his pills"
well, it doesnt matter what he has or anybody other has, everyone should be able to catch admin in this community.
that chatlog you posted is another part to talk about which might reduce the chances due the fact that an admin needs to be respectful in any kind of situation (even when its hard sometimes) only then people will respect you and appreciate your work.

I take pills now, I dont rage anymore and im as respectful as possible, also i go to special anger maintaining lessons so no problem with that anymore.

That's nice, sincerely, but since that stuff Solid posted happened only 4 days ago I don't know how high your chances are of getting positive votes around here right now. I certainly think it will be a good idea to leave this be for now - perhaps even retract it - and keep playing to show us that you can be respectful and good all the time, and in a month try it again (perhaps a bit earlier with permission from one of us).

What do you say?

Ok, a delayed app can do. Im going to be as respectful as possible no matter how much its gonna cost me time and money.
An admin is that important to me.

Reactions: Foxxy and Kevin
Then I will put this on hold and lock it for the time being. Talk to me when you wish to have it re-opened.

Personally, I'm not sure about this. I like you, but I'm just not sure whether I would see you as an admin.

I need more than my own thoughts though. I'm horrible at tagging people apparently so I will ask Falcon and Vi in steam whether they can respond to this.

I've known claymore for over a year, playing on the same server, and I can honestly say that I do not feel he is not suitable for an admin position.
He is rude and rages easily and consistently and doesn't treat anybody with much respect at all.
Can clearly see from recent logs (and own personal viewing) that he is rude and angry and therefore doesn't suit the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread