Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

Name or Nickname : Tavish McGrant, formally known as Claymore
Your age : 27
Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:77680951 [U:1:155361903]
Online times and timezone : GMT +1 im mostly online between 13 and 22. On weekdays im almost 10 hours straight online.
Microphone? : Yes, althought i dont use it that often because its kinda fragile.
Previous experience: I've been an admin on multiple servers before, and some bigger communities like skial for example. I was an administrator there for nearly a year, but my work times have changed, so did the online times.

What Servers you play on: I play on Panda Hightower TDM #6 and #10. Also i sometimes go to a #3 jump server.

SourceMod Experience: As before a lot of servers i played on had and still propably have SourceMod, i know it both on a basic as in advanced level.

Why should we choose you: Im online for a long time, always ready for new things to come. Im open to any suggestions and critisism, and i will listen to users on servers. Because im mostly on TDM servers, a lot of times there are situations that without an admin interferience won't be solved easily.

What will you do as Admin? : Simply keep the baddies away and make people listen to strict rules. Any offense in terms of flaming (not constructive critisism) will be of course prohibited as well as spamming and not using trade chat (often issue). Of course before i apply any kicks or bans i will warn users atleast 3 times to make sure they understand what theyre doing precisely. I apply strict discipline on servers, but maintain a cool and cozy atmosphere.

Some things about me : Im a known person on the servers, i got a lot friends on it and im most the time polite and gentle, but there are things about a human you cant change. To be honest with everyone i do sometimes get angry, not extra-ordinary angry, but kinda angry. There are just bad days of mine and all regulars can agree with it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Me_Myself_and_I
this guy is great cool and friendly would be perfect for admin.

Claymore is a nice guy, pretty good, as far as i've seen always friendly, Admin? yes please.

wow, telling friends to upvote the admin app?

gg m8. Ask for all friends to upvote u. No its not working .

We choose admins, not members, who are joined today.

Wow... Just wow.
Sorry about the off-topic, but I think we should add in the admin template against to have "new" members to comment on the apps.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Theyre not really new members, on the forum, yes. But theyre all regulars on panda hightower servers that know me for a long time. Inviting? In the template nothing was about it. I doubt these matter anyways for now.

Theyre not really new members, on the forum, yes. But theyre all regulars on panda hightower servers that know me for a long time.
That's pretty much the definition of "get friends to upvote your post".

Look at the bright side tho, I enlarged the community by some members, but I always invite regulars on panda hightower (like you for example) to my friends list. I understand i kinda ruined the point of it.

Technically there was no violation of rules here, because the template didnt point something out, so i guess we could ignore the comments?
Now i understand i shouldn't do something like that atleats and its a point to any new admin that wants to applicate.

"I think we should ADD"

Never said it was in the template.

It's just not helpful for us to see 5 comments that are all obviously made by friends. They are so biased that we cannot take any of them seriously anymore and any effect they might have had is immediately nullified, perhaps even subverted.

Enough about that now though, the app is good and from what I know about you you're a nice person.

Well you seem like a nice enough person and that extra experience wouldn't hurt

Is raging too much for my taste when he "didn't take his pills"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread