Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Lol, kisses from your chatlog :

barrias stfu idiot
sniper is idiot
fedenio is noob and idiot
ofc cause the fking medic heal me with no reason and with 2 midec we ogt 0 dmg idiots
egninneer is idiot
wtf faggots protect something
HEAVY ARE YOU IDIOT MATE GET AMMO WITH SHOTGUN YOU CANT DO NOTHING
why with stupids all the time plz snper change class

An admin is, in preference, someone mature. He doesn't insult and treat players like this.

For the rest, I advise you to add one admin on steam and report the rulebreakers to him, since we aren't looking to have new admins for now.
Yes,thats me i didnt say anything but when i understood my mistake i never did it again you can look my dialogs last 2 days .At this game i was very angry cuz i wanted to finish the MvM(steill trying) mission and these guys didnt help me at all but thats doesnt matter.Anyway i ll agree with you that i shouldnt done this.

Ok guys , i did something wrong i forget to say that this acc is new yes i agree but the other one i was playing i lost it thats why it s knew i am not new on this server not at all i just lost my email and thats all cuz i need it when i did a format to my pc and then steam asked me a special code to login in and i didnt have the email.And for the close application i saw it but i saw the exeption also and the times i play there are no admins on the servers (not the whole time) thats why and i am ok if i wont be admin i jsut want an admin to be online on these hours so i can play with no problems example afkers on MvM guys bhop over the traps etc.Thank you for reading this
You can't even apply now, admin applications are closed so why bother?
I don't believe that's what happened because it seems you wrote a quick excuse in under 3 minutes.
You should probably just delete this thread and play some more until apps are open! :D

Reactions: Kevin
You can't even apply now, admin applications are closed so why bother?
I don't believe that's what happened because it seems you wrote a quick excuse in under 3 minutes.
You should probably just delete this thread and play some more until apps are open! :D
thanks

Ok guys , i did something wrong i forget to say that this acc is new yes i agree but the other one i was playing i lost it thats why it s knew i am not new on this server not at all i just lost my email and thats all cuz i need it when i did a format to my pc and then steam asked me a special code to login in and i didnt have the email.And for the close application i saw it but i saw the exeption also and the times i play there are no admins on the servers (not the whole time) thats why and i am ok if i wont be admin i jsut want an admin to be online on these hours so i can play with no problems example afkers on MvM guys bhop over the traps etc.Thank you for reading this
0/10 not even worth reading

Reactions: Fishy
Noodl, with none of the prerequisites described in detail (at best, they're just mentioned vaguely), it's still a guessing game, which is essentially random. For the applicant, of course.

As far as I remember, this is what I was told:
Noodl said:
[...] just add and pester us on Steam if there's a genuine issue that needs to be solved, since that's the surefire way to get in contact with any of us [...]

And that should clarify the way to solve issues with rulebreakers.
By the way, I saw you playing on duel, so you might consider calling me too when you are dealing with rulebreaking.

Also, it's a bit odd that you lost your email and account, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, since I don't and don't want to know the story behind that.

Thanks for your time.

You only have 200 hours on Tf2 which is your only game and have no profile picture? Interesting

Adding that you have a bad and agressive chatlog.
Plus you got recently punished, your way of reacting or manage a situation is really not professionnal, but pretty immature.

Your behavior has not improved, it got even worse than before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread