Declined Admin Application (withdraw app) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Name/Nickname: Victoria, but most people call me Vicky.

Steam2 ID:76561198128996247

Online Times and timezone: For the most part I am on everyday the times can vary though. Most days I am on from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, sometimes later, but more than likely not.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I don't always use it. I will use it if needed though.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I don't have any previous experience as an Admin/Mod.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I mostly play on Panda Dodgeball TX, sometimes on the NY server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I do not have any experience with administrating with SourceMod.

Why should we choose you?: I am on the server quite frequently, a lot of the people there know me, they know how I am. I look forward to hopping on the server each day to hang out with the players there. I have noticed that there have been times that Admins have not been on, rules have been broken. I couldn't do anything about though.

What will you do as Admin?: As an Admin, I would make sure to keep an eye on the players, make sure none of the rules are broken. I am very observant with things, so therefore I won't miss it if there was a rule broken. If those rules were to be broken I would make sure to use the commands that are given to me like gag, mute, kick, and ban. I would start off with 3 warnings/ slays before taking on any further actions. If the player is to continue breaking the rules I would kick/ ban them depending on the situation.

Connection time on TX dodge ball: 14 days 17:00:10 hours https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2045943, On NY: 1 days 11:21:41 hours https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/3416465
Bans: 1 (in 2015) https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=vicky&Submit=Search (don't know how to do your fancy hidden links :^))
Comms: 0
Don't know which admins work on TX dodge ball so i'll leave it to someone else
Vicky just a tip, you should put in detail your punishments more, some are more or less serious than others. If you need ideas look at previous dodge ball application and check their punishments for ideas on how you should do it. (and also on some things 3 warnings might be too much) but that's just me. Good luck on the app!

• Informative
Reactions: Pricholas
You gave us your Steam64 address :b
STEAM_1:1:84365259 or [U:1:168730519] will be more useful for finding your gameME lmao.
Spam Goose was kind enough to provide some goods, but I still feel the need to condense and clean his post a little.
(Texas Stats)
GameME - 14 days 17:10:50 hourshttps://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2045943
Chat - You will need to reduce the bind spam, even if they are spaced out by timestamp.
Sessions - Average session time is from 1h to 2h which is great.
Bans : 1 - It's three years old, so this can be overlooked.
Comms : 0

You do not have enough time played on the NY server to apply there, but if you are accepted I don't see the harm in extending your reach.
It's literally the same thing. That would be on Kevin.

You will need to provide additional details for punishments, we don't just deal with stealing and spam.
You might be able to find some information on the forums somewhere... somewhere...
The list of rules is a good place to start.
Otherwise add everyone tagged above on Steam and ask someone for the punishment lengths.
I'm pretty sure this information is not available unless you have access to the staff forums anyway.

I do not have any experience with administrating with SourceMod.

• When I started on Panda I didn't have hardly any experience in the realm of moderating, or general SM commands either, just basic binding and console commands. I was fortunate to have a couple of great mentors who gave me a surplus of insight. All of this knowledge has been documented in a text file, which if you are accepted I will gladly send you a copy. It's not as crazy as it first sounds, but you will adapt to using the commands that are most needed. I can at least assume nobody will have to teach you how to bind a key xD

I am on the server quite frequently, a lot of the people there know me, they know how I am.
  • I can attest to your presence on the TX server, I see you quite often. Your sessions reinforce that statement.

I have noticed that there have been times that Admins have not been on, rules have been broken. I
couldn't do anything about though.

• Couldn't agree with you more on that, it's the exact same reason I applied to begin with. Our staff has been somewhat sloppy in recent months, despite have six of them. We do have lives, and we are not paid for playing dodgeball. :(

For now, I will be neutral, this will likely change when the application has been cleaned up and expanded.
The more active staff the better IMO.

Reactions: Spam Goose
I apologize for this, but I will have to cancel my application. I have a lot going on these next few weeks/ months so I will not have as much time to pay attention to duties if I was to become an Admin. Therefore before I go any farther I will will just cancel it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread