Declined Admin Application - JUUDDGERED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There -_- done all the capitals happy?

Ok , You know the negatives from above and you know my vote.
Thats it from me for now.

So
GUUDDGERED' said:
Me and my little bother use the same account, James Redman "JxDRed" -_-, you choose!

You want panda to give admin to a shared account? What if your brother is abusive? What if YOU are,but blame it on your brother?

Yo, Wassup?

You played 19 MINUTES on deathrun.
You played 4 hours in Mario Kart.

That's NOT enough

Shared accounts huh? No thanks, I don't think we want abuse brother/you.

Admin in PBFortress? NP, you pay there to be admin.

Alt accounts with VAC bans? Interesting.

16 hours in TF2 + SAM on all achivements and already wants to be admin? Suspicous.

I guess I saved this community from some suspicious guy using my Detective skills. I am credit card to Panda-Community.

Is It Even A Necessary Thing To Have Any More Admins Than We Already Do? I Mean, An AFK Manager Would Keep DR A Bit Happier, And A Vote Thing Would Clear Up Dodgeball A Bit More, And Our Current Admins Are Pretty Consistent And Active, Meanwhile, I'm Pretty Certain That There Are Several Of Us Here That Are More Active And Known Around The Community That Would Make Better Admin Candidates Should We Need Them.

/Capitals

Noodl' said:
Is It Even A Necessary Thing To Have Any More Admins Than We Already Do? I Mean, An AFK Manager Would Keep DR A Bit Happier, And A Vote Thing Would Clear Up Dodgeball A Bit More, And Our Current Admins Are Pretty Consistent And Active, Meanwhile, I'm Pretty Certain That There Are Several Of Us Here That Are More Active And Known Around The Community That Would Make Better Admin Candidates Should We Need Them.

/Capitals
We could use more Admins for the AdminCall bot, because the CallAdmin is getting spammed as if there was no stop. So more Admins to take care of those calls (which have an actual reason) can be useful.

Noodl' said:
I'm One Of The Most Active Members On Deathrun Tho ;)
Noodl' said:
/Capitals

Didixo ' said:
Noodl' said:

/Capitals
We could use more Admins for the AdminCall bot, because the CallAdmin is getting spammed as if there was no stop. So more Admins to take care of those calls (which have an actual reason) can be useful.

That is true, and relatively, I'm sure regulars such as you, myself, Stabbin', Kitty, or Girasim would be more suited.

I wouldn't mind responding to CallAdmin, but i don't really have the time to answer it sometimes

again please, this is an admin application so keep it clear from stuff that is not in that topic

Didixo ' said:
Quoted from "Red Eye."

Same ^ ^ ^
Didixo ' said:
I doubt it, because you obviously don't know how the CallAdmin bot is spamming the Admins.
Well , I only do like 2 calls a day and sometimes not even one a day also when/if i'm admin i will be there anyways and if they spam and report the same user i will go to that server and sort it out. ( If i get admin )
And yet again , see , another negative comment ;)

Red Eye.' said:
Didixo ' said:
Quoted from "Red Eye."

Same ^ ^ ^
Didixo ' said:
I doubt it, because you obviously don't know how the CallAdmin bot is spamming the Admins.
Well , I only do like 2 calls a day and sometimes not even one a day also when/if i'm admin i will be there anyways and if they spam and report the same user i will go to that server and sort it out. ( If i get admin )
And yet again , see , another negative comment ;)
And you're just one among thousands of other players, imagine they all do 2 calls a day on average, that's a lot for like, 6(?) admins to handle.

Noodl' said:
Quoted from "Red Eye."

Quoted from "Didixo "

Quoted from "Red Eye."
Noodl' said:
Same ^ ^ ^
Noodl' said:
Quoted from "Didixo "

And yet again , see , another negative comment
Noodl' said:
And you're just one among thousands of other players, imagine they all do 2 calls a day on average, that's a lot for like, 6(?) admins to handle.
Well, Its not my fault troublemakers come to the server and make trouble that we have to report, also probably more members are gonna go on trial admin like kitty or girasm .... not sure, haven't seen more apps so that will be kinda better with more admins.

It may not be your fault, but that does not decrease the amount of reports we get, and it does not make 80% of them legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread