Declined Admin Application - JUUDDGERED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUUDDGERED

Beginner
Name/Nickname: Steam: JUUDDGERED - Nickname: ♣ JxDRed ♣
Name/Nickname: Steam:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77668850

Online Times: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London: From 3pm To 12 Pm Weekends, All Day.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): I have been admin on PBFortress but they were getting boring so I quit, and I found your servers and I really really liked them!

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?: I have been playing on the mario and death runs servers mostly, but if I become admin im willing to play/ mainly help on all servers

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? Yes, I am very familiar with the add-on, all The sm_ commands are still in me :D :p

Why should we choose you? You should consider choosing me because im a very nice person and get along with most people!, im always giving up free time to play/help servers. and mainly, I can help the servers, removing hackers! spammers! and I wont need alot of training because I already know!. Im Always Playing On Your Servers And Im Willing To Play More!, I've already Helped sombody out with the death run server explaining what it actually is and giving him a few tips and tricks on how-to play!.

I always wondered why people capitalised every word.

When will people finally stop posting a bloody Admin application the day the register I mean like seriously, starting to get on my nerves.

Red Eye.' said:
Neat , But Early
I Love Writing Like This :3
You should stop writing like that. Even if you think that might improve your English skills, it does not.

I Have Been Playing The Servers For A Long Time, Just Reged Today;3

You forgot a capital at line 7 on the word "really"

So, I made some research on his Steam Profile, and I have the slight feeling that his account is no older than 1 month.
Only game he has is TF2, and he only has 15.5 Hours total playtime. And the same with the playtime last 2 weeks is 15.5 Hours...
And that he has all achievements is very, very suspicious... And I have the feeling he has an VAC banned alt account...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxjxdredxx

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fazejxdredfaze/

Extra Info : He even managed to get all 477 Achievements in 15.5 Hours? Yeahh... He gets a big -1 from me.

Didixo , i didn't think or say if i write like that it will improve my english skills Jesus.
Everytime i make a comment on a thread you always come up with a negative point.
Listen, Just stop that please and in a nice way ( I don't care 1 bit about what you say about my english ) at least people know what im saying.
Thanks Alot. :thumbup:

+ With what didixo said its a -1 From me now Defo.
Unless he can say its not with proof or explain ( probably wont)

Red Eye.' said:
Didixo , i didn't think or say if i write like that it will improve my english skills Jesus.
Everytime i make a comment on a thread you always come up with a negative point.
Listen, Just stop that please and in a nice way ( I don't care 1 bit about what you say about my english ) at least people know what im saying.
Thanks Alot. :thumbup:
Even if some people understand you, I sometimes have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say (or other people who are, oh god, Dark Evil's english...).
And I am not always doing a offensive/negative point, because most of the time my "points" are my opinion. Anyways, back to the Admin Application, I don't trust that guy.

Me and my little bother use the same account, James Redman "JxDRed" -_-, you choose!

Lol you mostly play on deathrun eh? really eh??
Well im REALLY active and i haven't seen you once on there so i think that could be another lie!

Maybe he's another guy like LittleCandy?

GUUDDGERED' said:
Me and my little bother use the same account, James Redman "JxDRed" -_-, you choose!
That argument is totally pointless, if you and your brother use the same account, you would have a higher playtime.

please dont spam useless stuff here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread