Declined Admin application #04 #19 #29 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ʀicky :3

Your name and/or nickname:
Im Ricky or ƤƦƷ Ƥro Ʀicky :3

Your age:
Im 15

Who gave you permission to apply?

No one, But i pass the requirements.

Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:197588784

Your general online times and your timezone:
17:00 to 22:00 CEST and on weekends i can be on whenever.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on #29 Dodgeball 3 | Advanced and #04 Dodgeball but i can se you need a admin on #19 Dodgeball 2 and i whould not say no to help on #19 too.

Do you have a microphone?
i have a microphone. but the game wont let me talk or hear the voicechat

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
not at all.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no as i said i never tried to be Admin or Moderator. but im ready to learn it.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have enjoyed your servers in a long time and i sometimes find rulebrakers and i wanted to stop them but i could only use the /call command and its not allways there is a admin online to stop them so i want to help to stop them

Finally, please explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
Always starting with a first warning on everything.

Stealing:

720min
1440min
2880min

Blocking:
A simple slay after warning.

stealing:

A simple slay after warning.

Spamming in normal chat gags:
480min
720min
960min

Insulting/Racism gags:
240min
480min
720min

• Dislike
Reactions: Dandy
Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have enjoyed your servers in a long time and i sometimes find rulebrakers and i wanted to stop them but i could only use the /call command and its not allways there is a admin online to stop them so i want to help to stop them

That parts means why we should choose you, meaning you have to convince us why you're better than other potential applicants. Nothing you wrote convinces us you're better than the rest, and we should support you.

ohh and forgot to say yes to (would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report)

btw this is my first admin application so sorry if its bad

Last edited:
Play time:
Dodgeball #04 - 3 Days, 8 Hours.
Dodgeball #19 - 0 Days, 16 Hours.

If somebody could check #29 Advanced, that would be great - as it still uses HLstatsX apparently.

Bans - Here - 1 (25/12/17)
Comms - Here - 5 (most recent 07/10/17)

Hi Ricky,

Although you do pass the requirements to apply for Dodgeball #04, can I suggest that you look through the Archived Applications and find some previously accepted applicants to see how in-depth their applications are. It looks a lot better on you as an applicant if it seems that you spent a bit of time writing your application.

Admins associated with Dodgeball #04
@Lighty
@Neodimium
@Bab
@Zyphon
@Lil Wolf

Last edited:
Reactions: Neodimium and Waxel
Your name sound vaguely familiar... When was last time you played on #4/#19?

• Funny
Reactions: Bab
I will write a more detailed report within the next couple of days while observing the player more. But here are my initial observations and thoughts:
Player has had many comm blocks and so ofc first thing I do is go check his chat which I am not so keen on. Player spams and overuses binds even now, doesn't seem overly friendly except when saying hi to admins. Also his English speaking ability doesn't seem great from chat. He barely has enough playtime on one of the servers only just surpassing 3 days. Recently his sessions seem to be really staggered with long gaps between playing.
Sessions
As for the application, it seems rushed and not really bulked out much. Regarding his history and age in my opinion he doesn't seem cut out for it at this point. However, I haven't played with the player much so won't give a final decision right now and will see what the other admins say.

I know this may seem to you Ricky a bit of a negative report, but i really don't know you well and am stating initial observations, don't let this demotivate your choices. I'll be keeping an eye out for you so I can make a decision. GOOD LUCK

Here is his Chat also.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Waxel
If somebody could check #29 Advanced, that would be great - as it still uses HLstatsX apparently.
The applicant should write /rank in chat and send a screenshot directly here i suppose.

I can agree with everything said by Zyphon, although his chat was full of lennies back in April he isn't using them anymore now.
Ricky enforces rules from time to time which is kind of a negative aspect but i think he can fix that aswell.
Staying NEUTRAL for now as i expect improvements
p.s. improve your sessions aswell.

Play time:
Dodgeball #04 - 3 Days, 8 Hours.
Dodgeball #19 - 0 Days, 16 Hours.

Bans - Here - 1 (25/12/17)
Comms - Here - 5 (most recent 07/10/17)

Hi Ricky,

Although you do pass the requirements to apply for Dodgeball #04, can I suggest that you look through the Archived Applications and find some previously accepted applicants to see how in-depth their applications are. It looks a lot better on you as an applicant if it seems that you spent a bit of time writing your application.

Admins associated with Dodgeball #04
@Lighty
@Neodimium
@Bab
@Zyphon
@Lil Wolf
hi i have played on dodgeball 29 more than on 4 and i was only banned coz i was stealing rockets coz thay was sniping me

The applicant should write /rank in chat and send a screenshot directly here i suppose.

I can agree with everything said by Zyphon, although his chat was full of lennies back in April he isn't using them anymore now.
Ricky enforces rules from time to time which is kind of a negative aspect but i think he can fix that aswell.
Staying NEUTRAL for now as i expect improvements
p.s. improve your sessions aswell.
is it bad to use lenny face? if it is ill stop ill do what i can to be good admin if i get accepted

I will write a more detailed report within the next couple of days while observing the player more. But here are my initial observations and thoughts:
Player has had many comm blocks and so ofc first thing I do is go check his chat which I am not so keen on. Player spams and overuses binds even now, doesn't seem overly friendly except when saying hi to admins. Also his English speaking ability doesn't seem great from chat. He barely has enough playtime on one of the servers only just surpassing 3 days. Recently his sessions seem to be really staggered with long gaps between playing.
Sessions
As for the application, it seems rushed and not really bulked out much. Regarding his history and age in my opinion he doesn't seem cut out for it at this point. However, I haven't played with the player much so won't give a final decision right now and will see what the other admins say.

I know this may seem to you Ricky a bit of a negative report, but i really don't know you well and am stating initial observations, don't let this demotivate your choices. I'll be keeping an eye out for you so I can make a decision. GOOD LUCK

Here is his Chat also.
idk why but i have played more than 3 days on your dodgeball servers i am even rank i think its 25 on server #29 advanced. ohh and sorry my bad english i am trying to get better at it

if its bad to use lenny face and the other once ill not use them anymore

I'm just a person looking around at posts (like I always do) but I'll say this for the applicant; you should use the edit button or try keeping your posts to one post (instead the multitude you did.) It makes it cleaner and easier for the admins to read, also as some admins said, read the archived applications (https://www.panda-community.com/forums/archived-applications.45/) and if I were you, look at the accepted ones for dodge ball first and see what they did right, then look at the declined ones and see what they did wrong, and fix your app with that knowledge. You also need to expand why you would be good for the servers, they need a good reason why they should have you. If you do all of that and fix what the admins said, you will do better on this application. (sorry to the people who don't like non-admins posting on here, but I thought this would be acceptable to post, since it is information that would be useful to applicant)

Long overdue but whatever, we've decided to decline your application.

You may reapply after 1 month.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread