Declined Admin application • #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

-Your Name And/Or Nickname :
Nickname : Racer911-1

-Your Age :
I'm in 1 week 14 years old (13 right now)
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) :
I got permission from @Zushikikato Wolfeh

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) :
My Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:70312089

- Your general online times and your timezone :
Schooldays Monday - Thursday : 14:30 - 19:00 ~ 3 hours
Schoolday Friday : 14:30 - 20:00 ~ 4 - 5 hours
No School : 8:00 - 21:00 ~ 5 - 6 hours
UTC+2h
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :
I play for my biggest time on the #17 Jailbreak and i wish to apply on that server.
if i get reports from the Server than i'll go straight to the server (if i can) and clear the problems.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) :

i do have a microphone and mostly use it on the Blu team

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator :
Not really. Only on my private servers i know some commands to abuse. So if accepted i would like all the possible commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? :

No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? :

I did one application on my old one (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application-•-17-jailbreak-2.12430/) but i needed to learn some new stuff.
Since i saw some other apps i finally knew how to do them better.
The reason i apply is since there are almost no Jailbreak admins and i always wanted to be one.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. :

No mic when on Blu team :

1x Permanent Guardban

Hacking :

1x 99999 min ban (after that ill ask full admin to perm)

Freekilling or Teamkilling :

1x 60 min Guardban
2x 120 min Guardban
3x 240 min Guardban
4x 720 min Guardban
5x 1440 min Guardban
6x perm Guardban

Vandalising as Blu :

1x 30 min Guardban
2x 120 min Guardban
3x 480 min Guardban
4x 720 min Guardban
5x perm Guardban

Sabotaging round as Blu :

1x 120 min Guardban
2x 240 min Guardban
3x 480 min Guardban
4x 1440 min Guardban
5x perm guardban

Baiting :

1x 30 min Guardban
2x 60 min Guardban
3x 120 min Guardban
4x 240 min Guardban
5x 720 min Guardban
6x perm Guardban

Failing as Warden :

1x 60 min Guardban
2x 120 min Guardban
3x 240 min Guardban
4x 480 min Guardban
5x 720 min Guardban
6x perm Guardban
Mic spamming or Chat spamming :
1x 240 min Gag/Mute
2x 480 min Gag/Mute
3x 720 min Gag/Mute
4x 1440 min Gag/Mute
5x 3840 min Gag/Mute
6x 10080 min Gag/Mute
7x perm Gag/Mute

Call abuse or Calling while admin on :
1x 60 min Ban
2x 240 min Ban
3x 480 min Ban
4x 720 min Ban
5x 1440 min Ban
6x perm Ban

Foreign Language or insulting/Racism :

1x 60 min Gag/Mute
2x 240 min Gag/Mute
3x 480 min Gag/Mute
4x 720 min Gag/Mute
5x 1440 min Gag/Mute
6x perm Gag/Mute

Welp, Neutral.

Sessions are not very good. Not to mention the fact that you were forum banned for necrobumping sometime after getting your application denied.
I will stay neutral until Racer builds up his sessions.

I will just drop my opinion here.

First of all your punishments are ok at best
You seem to take racism,foreign language and insulting too lightly same goes for baiting also 6th gag/mute/ban is perm.

Secondly I have never seen you enforce the rules while they are being broken upfront of you.

Thirdly sessions are low if you don't intend to raise them that's going to be a problem.

Finally your chat isn't the most impressive with Lenny binds and a bit of being salty.

• Dislike
Reactions: SharpTips and TWC
I May as well put my opinion here since I used to be very active on jailbreak. Your punishments seem okay but on the 5th time being punished its permanent. I think you could have put more effort on the the 'Why should we choose you to be part of our team?' Since there is not much written. When I've seen him Play in-game He 99% of the time follows the rules unless he accidentally does something like not being an active guard Like on the Jb_famous map when he gets the car that moves around. Anyway, I think he would be an okay admin if his sessions improve and keeps on following the rules. Good luck Dude! Also your only 13? I thought you where older than that :kappa:

I have never seen you before, unless you have changed your name. I haven't been active at all though, so can't judge.

+1 A friendly and respectable guy and also I've never seen him breaking the rules. 'clean chat :3'
But As Husky said "Sessions are not very good" You have to improve your session.

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug
Never heard you over the mic if i remember correctly, anyways he never made me mad as far as i can remember. So i have no problem with this guy getting trial. Best of luck dude.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
When racer in online, he does seem rather active on the server, using his mic, i have seem him enforcing rules and he is mostly on blue team trying to do good. I do want to give him a chance +1, aslong as your sessions improve, i don't see much of an issue.
EDIT 6th punishments are always a perm unless they were unbanned

Just going to drop a +1 if everything mentioned above will be done. Such as improving sessions a bit and fixing up your punishments. I just have a few doubts like if he can manage a whole server on his own since he doesn't have experience controlling a server like JB I'm saying this partially due to his age too. I would like to give him a chance to see how it goes.

declined due to not following the rules and using map exploits.

you may apply again in a month; 25.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread