Invalid Admin application • #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

Name/Nickname: My real name is Douwe But my steam name is Racer911-1

SteamID: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198100889906

Online Times and Timezone: Monday - Friday something between 15:00 - 20:00 and Weekend 10:00 - 22:00 (only if there are players in the server)

Microphone: Yes. I mostly use it for orders but when i'm not warden i often use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: i never was an admin so i don't really know what i'm doing wrong or what i'm doing right.

What servers am i mostly playing on?: I actually always play #17 Jailbreak. Sometimes maybe #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball 2 or #13 Freak Fortress 2

Do I have experience with the SourceMod?: No. i don't even have it (i think). But i already made some private servers that's only on when i'm in.

Why i should get chosen for being an Admin?: I really like your servers and its one of the best secured servers ever with no lag and nice players. But sometimes there are Freekillers or players with no mic and than its the possibility that they are already gone when an Admin is joining. So i'm here for some assist if there are some problems.

What am i going to do if i'm Admin: If i get help from players saying that there are problems i will join and check the players who aren't agreeing to the rules but before i'll guardban i'm going to say that they have a chance to leave blu or i have to guardban them. I also Gag/Mute players that are insulting/spamming/etc. in Chat/voice but that's going to be the same. First: warn them to stop. Second: Gag/mute/guardban if they didn't listened to my orders.

I'll be really happy to clear servers and have happy faces :);):3:::):::inlove::.

-Racer911-1

(hopefully i didn't say anything wrong because its hard for an Autist).

Not sure If I can see the person who gave you permission, anyone?
I want to be sure about this.
Maybe he forgot to.include?

Only full-gameserver admins can give permissions, nuh?

like hell if I know, I might be wrong :kappa:

That's the rule about permissions:
  • Only full gameserver admins (or higher ranks) may give out permissions to apply. " just to kill any doubts

Well, anyways, I'm assuming that the only server you can apply for is for the jailbreak server, all the others would probably be unavailable due to the lack of the required playtime (3 days).

Well, Invailed over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread