Admin activity? (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5' said:
Eeh, this is going a bit too far I think.

We could code all we want to, but it would become lame if people cannot get close to each other. An Admin or two for Dodgeball would solve a lot of the problems in Dodgeball. If a good solution in terms of coding can be found later then that would be fine, but toggling godmode and not letting people get close to each other goes too far imo. Also, since rtd is enabled in dodgeball some people can use instant sentry or toxic once in a while. Godmode would ruin this.
yeah godmode is dumb.. but i can disable sentry if its better then

ofc i do realise that it would be going too far, but it is indeed also a problem.
whilst an admin could help this it wouldn't as soon as they go offlinr and would be much work for the admin.

still no change in nearly 2 months.. ah well whatever, i've noticed dodgeball server is dying anyway with all those rulebreakers.

Psst, an undercover admin would solve this, or more than one.
I played on the dodgeball server about 3 months ago, then when I came back a week ago I found that the same people are still playing.
Those who were being called "Grand Theft Rocket" are still the same, like this one guy that has his name full of symbols.
So if you can teach those people that always steal a lesson, they would probably quit; as that is what happened with me, I kill myself while the rocket's targeting me so the person who stole from me about 2 - 5 times dies, then they eventually stop stealing from me.

I disagree that the server is dying. There are some consistent stealers, and many people either have a go at them, or start being dicks and switching or short ranging or downspiking them.
I doubt an 'undercover' would help all that much. A general admin that plays Dodgeball a lot would be more beneficial. A couple steals here and there isn't too bad, I do it sometimes if it's going fast and I can sneak a kill, but it's people that walk back and forth stalking the rockets from everyone that annoy people.

Sight' said:
still no change in nearly 2 months.. ah well whatever, i've noticed dodgeball server is dying anyway with all those rulebreakers.
pretty funny that you say that but okay :D: anyways dodgeball isnt dying rofl same as always

you need to become admin on JB,not Dogeball

I did not have/take the time to read the argument above but on topic: I play on dodgeball 4 to 5 times a week and I stay for like half an hour to three quarters of an hour.

Below is my opinion about the game concept and rocket stealing. Read it if yyouwant but do not argue with me because I'm not going to argue with you.

I'm against rocket stealing because it's your job to reflect your rockets, if you fail you die and your teammates can continue. This game is not about winning as a team it is about the person that stands the longest. We could take this concept and place it into a free for all (if that was possible) and the game concept and play style wpuld be the same. This is my opinion and I'm not going to argue about it with anyone.

I tried not to insult anyone with my comment, if I did please give me a PM

No harm done. Have a nice day y'all

Is it planned to get more new Admins for this server then one?

I'm still often on when there is none.

Noodl is currently a trial admi for dodgeball.

Users who are viewing this thread