Declined Add Snowballz_v30c for JB (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good funny map with good mini games and secrets, shoutouts to those who know how to get into hall of fame

Add map for free refined metal

Good funny map with good mini games and secrets, shoutouts to those who know how to get into hall of fame

Add map for free refined metal
But on a more serious note, it's genuinely playable with the amount of time I've spent playing on it. There's hardly anything worth griping over and it's a very good map overall in terms of mini games, and chances to rebel.

It's only broken when you try to break it via plugins, but since class wars or vsh doesn't exist, this eliminates the "broken" issue people have (they prolly played on something other than v30, and hence their grievances)

It's only a meme cause of the map design, but other than that it's far from a joke because of the multiple times it's been patched to actually be a fun experience.

Though in all honesty, it's a little more challenging of a map compared to the other maps currently available.

I'd really like to know people's arguments as to why this shouldn't be added other than "its unplayable", because that's straight up misinformation.

As much of a snowballz stan and lifelong supporter i just simply can't endorse it to be added to the map rotation.

As a blue, its exceedingly frustrating to play on this map as it's so easy for a red sniper to just collect ammo and snipe warden from across the map with little to no counterplay. While some servers allow another blue to take over as warden when they are killed, that is not the case on panda. So almost every round would result in warden getting his head blown off from somewhere he can't even see from since the map is so open.

TLDR This map would be fine on servers that allow other blus to !warden after the previous one kicks the bucket, but panda does not. Keep it off the map rotation and save some players some frustration.

As much of a snowballz stan and lifelong supporter i just simply can't endorse it to be added to the map rotation.

As a blue, its exceedingly frustrating to play on this map as it's so easy for a red sniper to just collect ammo and snipe warden from across the map with little to no counterplay. While some servers allow another blue to take over as warden when they are killed, that is not the case on panda. So almost every round would result in warden getting his head blown off from somewhere he can't even see from since the map is so open.

TLDR This map would be fine on servers that allow other blus to !warden after previous kicks the bucket, but panda does not. Keep it off the map rotation and save some players some frustration.
So, this map can be added as long as that archaic rule of not being able to rewarden is amended? That rule alone is easily the worst thing on panda lmfao

So, this map can be added as long as that archaic rule of not being able to rewarden is amended? That rule alone is easily the worst thing on panda lmfao
It's quite obvious that you dislike the rules on Panda as evident from your previous suggestions, however it is their server and they are entitled to have the rules set however they like. My point regarding why the map should stay off the rotation still stands.

It's quite obvious that you dislike the rules on Panda as evident from your previous suggestions, however it is their server and they are entitled to have the rules set however they like. My point regarding why the map should stay off the rotation still stands.
I already got over my suggestion and dislike of panda rules, I think we can all mostly agree from another poll recently regarding people's ability to rewarden given the poll results.

This map is keeping the idea in mind that the rule will eventually get overturned due to a majority agreeing with it being changed

Haven't really checked out this map much but if what Cowboy says is true then yeah I can easily see why adding this map wouldn't be a good idea.

Haven't really checked out this map much but if what Cowboy says is true then yeah I can easily see why adding this map wouldn't be a good idea.
It's only a bad idea until rewardening is allowed, otherwise nothing is holding this map from getting added

I already got over my suggestion and dislike of panda rules, I think we can all mostly agree from another poll recently regarding people's ability to rewarden given the poll results.

This map is keeping the idea in mind that the rule will eventually get overturned due to a majority agreeing with it being changed
The Suggestion Was about rewardening incase of a teamkill. Not if he gets killed by a Red.

It's only a bad idea until rewardening is allowed, otherwise nothing is holding this map from getting added
One of the best features in panda, in my opinion. Is the not being able to rewarden if killed by a red. It’s more incentive for reds to rebel and for blus to actually do a good job and protect the warden. I understand some blus are incapable of doing that job, but doesn’t mean you should take the fun out of rebelling. If blus can’t manage to protect warden with guaranteed crits, that’s their problem. (Skill issue meme placed).

Attachments

• 5EB7C731-EBE6-4B8E-AF65-F1EB27B8EB9C.jpeg
    5EB7C731-EBE6-4B8E-AF65-F1EB27B8EB9C.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 71
it's so easy for a red sniper to just collect ammo and snipe warden from across the map with little to no counterplay.
I could remove some ammospots with stripper:source plugin, is there any ammospot in particular, or is the map overall too much of a lost cause?

As a blue, its exceedingly frustrating to play on this map as it's so easy for a red sniper to just collect ammo and snipe warden from across the map with little to no counterplay.
This really isn’t a great reason to dismiss a map. Maybe I don’t understand the extent of the problem with this map however there are a lot of very open maps in our rotation where this is also true. Also if the issue is that bad where it makes the map not fun then people wont vote for the map but we could still have it.

If other servers run this map and enjoy it, I think we should try it out on panda.

Also please try to take the suggestion at face value. It’s still a good suggestion regardless of the person who made the post.

Snowballs was the very first jb map I played so as a person completely blinded by nostalgia I say this needs to be added immediately

• In Love
Reactions: Bananawastaken
One of the best features in panda, in my opinion. Is the not being able to rewarden if killed by a red. It’s more incentive for reds to rebel and for blus to actually do a good job and protect the warden. I understand some blus are incapable of doing that job, but doesn’t mean you should take the fun out of rebelling. If blus can’t manage to protect warden with guaranteed crits, that’s their problem. (Skill issue meme placed).
Also, map textures remind me of crab game. Could just be me, but a lot of other maps provide better overall look and same, if not more, mini games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread