Add new boss for the FF2 Server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatsune Miku and Koishi Komeiji aren't anime!!! :mad:

• Disagree
Reactions: Patmosphere
@Patmosphere Hatsune Miku is an japanese music artist for the music genre that they created 'vocaloid' which is basically very robotic music with the singer also having robotic voices. Koishi Komeiji I learned from a long time ago is that she is actually from an anime, but is more well known from her video game she was in (not the star) so yes koishi is from an anime (but not known for it) and hatsune is not, BUUUUUUUT she might have an anime soon, but doubt it.

One punch man is nice and all but what about hank hill though? Now that's a boss that NEEDS to happen!

@Patmosphere Hatsune Miku is an japanese music artist for the music genre that they created 'vocaloid' which is basically very robotic music with the singer also having robotic voices. Koishi Komeiji I learned from a long time ago is that she is actually from an anime, but is more well known from her video game she was in (not the star) so yes koishi is from an anime (but not known for it) and hatsune is not, BUUUUUUUT she might have an anime soon, but doubt it.
Off-topic:
upload_2018-6-1_16-57-32.png

Hatsune Miku is a music artist and is featured in anime series, therefore she is also an anime character, this is all just according to the stuff I've read on the Wikipedia, just wanted to give ya a bit of information on that. :)

On-topic: Saitama is actually a good anime character that I've previously watched, but I think it'd be good to point out what the boss can do as in rage, speed, and etc.

Off-topic: View attachment 9601
Hatsune Miku is a music artist and is featured in anime series, therefore she is also an anime character, this is all just according to the stuff I've read on the Wikipedia, just wanted to give ya a bit of information on that. :)

On-topic: Saitama is actually a good anime character that I've previously watched, but I think it'd be good to point out what the boss can do as in rage, speed, and etc.
never trust wikipedia :^) Im mainly talking about major appearances whenever people talk about someone being anime or not. Reason I don't call her anime is the main reason that she is not known for being an anime character, more of being a music artist. thanks for the info though, but I would still not call her anime

• Funny
Reactions: plutonists
Hate to sound annoying but if everyone's on board with one punch man, why not hank hill too i posted ideas for him awhile back kevin? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread