A suggestion/complain towards jump servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale Aventura

Hello, I am quite new to Panda Community's forums, and I am not sure if this has been suggested and/or complained before, but the matter of it is really annoying.

So, many jump maps have control points as ends, true? Many of them have only one control point, and there are always "noobs" (no offence) who abuse the /s and /t commands to capture it endlessly, making it rather painful to play the jump map.

Even after politely asking certain players not to do that,
they do not either:
1. Listen
2. Understand
3. Care

So, as a Suggestion on this part;
I suggest that one of these things are implemented/modified:
1. Vote kicking system (I've heard that that's being abused, so I bet that's outta question)
2. Making the capture point have a long time to capture (Close to infinite)
3. Blocking off ends of maps, and putting "Good job! You've finished the map!" as a sign (rather painful to make)
4. Some other way of fixing this problem

Thank you very much for listening and have a nice day.

From what I've seen on other jump servers, they just disable the control point.
Besides that they usually have a timer which marks the control points as check-points or something like that..

Why didn't I think of that... Anyway, So I guess just disabling the CP would be the best idea... In my opinion...

Any ETA when it can be done?

Edit: Thanks for the reply!

I'm not a huge fan of jump maps and this whilst typing it sounds like the stupidest thing but maybe send players back to the start when they get to the end, perhaps with a timer of their previous run so they can try and beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread