A Second Jailbreak Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Before you go on and post your reply bellow,keep in mind that this is just a simple suggestion and should not be taken that seriously.

Jailbreak,one of the most popular servers of panda.tf and having the biggest amount of admins on just one server alone. I love playing jailbreak like so do other people and one day i thought: "What if there was a second jailbreak server?"

Lots of times there have been moments that people could not straight up join the jailbreak server because it was full of players(me not included since i am a donator and i can join when the server is full).

Personally i think having a second jailbreak server could be for the best since there are so many admins on jailbreak already, a search for admins for the second jailbreak server would not even need to happen.

Finally i think having a second jailbreak server(like the dodgeball servers) would benefit a lot and would reduce some problems of the current jailbreak server.

SIDE NOTE: Instead of making a new server you could just change one of the current servers that almost no one plays on.

Again,this is just a suggestion and this is just my own opinion and i encourage you to say your own opinion as well about this topic bellow.

Thank you and i hope you have a great day!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Uncle Lance
As a Jailbreak player myself I think it will be a brilliant idea because as you pointed out the Jailbreak server has a high number of people wanting to play and for admins and donators you do not even have to worry about if the server is full or not because it will just kick someone and say "Disconnected due to slot reservation" that is a pain in the ass for non admins and non donators.

I highly doubt the amount of jailbreak admins we have now would be enough for two jailbreak servers

@SunDwarf

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
I can see my callbot ringing up right now!

I'm just going to be a stick in the mud, but I'm assuming this suggestion has something to do with the sudden burst of admin apps for jailbreak. Though I am not against this, but I am neither for it. I feel like so many are all throwing themselves on that server when there are other servers that need more attention. Though, jailbreak does have it's constant rule breakers...More admins aren't the answer, more dedication time from current admins are needed. What's the point having powers when you hardly use them eh?

Sorry, went off track. I'm actually kinda surprised by the donators that come on there server. I'm assuming jailbreak is a donator bringer!
I don't think Kevin would like this suggestion ;) We'll see.

well some player are complaining that admins aren't enough connected on one jailbreak server, i really don't see myself taking care of two jailbreak servers. and what madact is saying is true.

We shouldn't be taking it seriously? Then no need for a second server since we can't take it seriously! Case closed! ;D

You have to understand that jailbreak sends out a lot of calls. If we have another one it's more work for the admins to manage it. Hence, why I thought it was due to the burst of admin apps. If you say it wasn't then fair enough, it's why I said assumed and you corrected me fair enough. You've just gotta understand when you suggest things people are going to discuss it serious or not. Let it flow and see where it goes, it could end up being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread