Declined A Question Of Sorts (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see me as an Admin again?

• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broski

Inb4 "omg drama"

After much thinking, and discussing things with the mumble gang, I have come to temrs with a few things, Yes I miss being an admin, I regret stepping down, I think my sudden choice was affected by my mind set at the time, I felt I was not welcome, but after all the support I got when I stepped down, and talking with the guys in mumble, I am feeling fresh once again, I am feeling better with myself, I have had enough with drama, and would just like to be an admin for a community I love, No more drama will come about, So I have one simple question, as I am putting it to you guys.

Would you like to see me as an admin again?

I will be sticking to the server, instead of doing anything too out there, I just wish to carry on with what I was doing, and waiting for a time I may or may not be called upon to help out.
With the support I had while leaving I thought I can not just up sticks when things get heated, I just let things get to me, so now I leave it to you.

Yours, Broski.

Broski if you promise me that you will do what you can to dissolve the tension between you and madact and stop with the rude comments on mumbe I will vote yes.

I am not saying that you need to act like you two are best freinds immedietly but atleast try to work against the drama.

(I know we already discussed this in mumble but I want your confimation)

• Disagree
Reactions: Lukas
Broski if you promise me that you will do what you can to dissolve the tension between you and madact and stop with the rude comments on mumbe I will vote yes.

I am not saying that you need to act like you two are best freinds immedietly but atleast try to work against the drama.

(I know we already discussed this in mumble but I want your confimation)
As I've said, I was vening, But yes, No more is going to happen.

What kind of friggin question is this?! Get back in here right now, young man.

On a serious note, we've discussed this in private and of course I'd like to see you back.

There must always be a Broski...else balance will not be restored.

• Agree
Reactions: Broski and Lukas
however this vote ends he might not get added back, atleast not in that short period since there is still shit going on

• Informative
Reactions: Kah
however this vote ends he might not get added back, atleast not in that short period since there is still shit going on
Kevin, I do not expect to be added back instantly, I do realise time still needs to pass, I just thought after some time of speaking to people I may have been a bit rash with my choice, and may have let myself get a bit angry, so for that I apologise, as far as I know I am done with all that has happened and do not wish for anything more.

I just hope the fights between Madact and you won't happen again :(
Cuz seein friends fight isn't really pleasent :L
Panda I can promise you there is no more conflict.

exactly, cheers
And Kevin I have spoken to @Madact and we've seen eye-to-eye, I have also apologised to her for my behavior, and hopefully Like I can say Im sure she will agree with me when I say there is no more conflict.

• Friendly
Reactions: PandaASDF
Panda I can promise you there is no more conflict.

And Kevin I have spoken to @Madact and we've seen eye-to-eye, I have also apologised to her for my behavior, and hopefully Like I can say Im sure she will agree with me when I say there is no more conflict.
oh, thats an update then :)
so is everything fine like some weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread