Declined A Question Of Sorts (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see me as an Admin again?

• Yes

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll have to say something.

We've talked about it and it's not like it's disappeared overnight. It seems as though Broski is not wanting to start conflict, if that's the case and if what he says is true then there shouldn't be any issues as I've taken upon myself to distance myself.
Thing is though, it all takes time to see if that is actually true. I don't intend to start anything. I didn't mean to start anything but apparently I did(At the beginning of all this). All I gotta do is watch my tongue, and if I keep my distance then it's fine.
So it should be fine. But time will tell. If he comes looking for trouble I'll defuse it but I think I trust him enough that he won't go on his word. It's good he came to me, cause I'm stubborn as fooook.

Your call Kevin. Could leave it a couple of days, would be best since the mature discussion has only just come into effect.

Looks like I'll have to say something.

We've talked about it and it's not like it's disappeared overnight. It seems as though Broski is not wanting to start conflict, if that's the case and if what he says is true then there shouldn't be any issues as I've taken upon myself to distance myself.
Thing is though, it all takes time to see if that is actually true. I don't intend to start anything. I didn't mean to start anything but apparently I did(At the beginning of all this). All I gotta do is watch my tongue, and if I keep my distance then it's fine.
So it should be fine. But time will tell. If he comes looking for trouble I'll defuse it but I think I trust him enough that he won't go on his word. It's good he came to me, cause I'm stubborn as fooook.

Your call Kevin. Could leave it a couple of days, would be best since the mature discussion has only just come into effect.
oki, i hope it acts out good for both sides.
lets wait 1-2 weeks and then look around that again would i say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread