A new forum theme (1 Viewer)

Do you guys like the style on my custom banner better than the predefined ones? If so, I will make standardized banners for every color next weekend.

Do you guys like the style on my custom banner better than the predefined ones? If so, I will make standardized banners for every color next weekend.
that black stuff around it doesnt look very good

I dont like dem staff tags. They are too eye-catching. Can u edite them to less eye-catch

I dont like dem staff tags. They are too eye-catching. Can u edite them to less eye-catch
I can do anything your heart desires if you are a little more specific.

Not without breaking absolutely everything. I can entirely remove the staff banner though as it is completely useless.
i guess skiffa means changing the color back

She said making them smaller. If you adjust the size in one view, you have to adjust them in all. Plus it would break the forum layout as they are not connected.

Might as well remove the "Staff Member" tag, as it serves no purpose since everyone who has it has another tag signalizing he's an admin anyways.

She said making them smaller. If you adjust the size in one view, you have to adjust them in all. Plus it would break the forum layout as they are not connected.

Colors are good, but they are too big. but its sad, if u cant adjust the size. And in "mobileversion" i dont get any notifacitions, and when i go to computer, i have many notifications.

Might as well remove the "Staff Member" tag, as it serves no purpose since everyone who has it has another tag signalizing he's an admin anyways.
Not without breaking absolutely everything. I can entirely remove the staff banner though as it is completely useless.

That's where I was coming from. Was just too lazy to quote you.

Things should be less shit now. Removed the staff banner.

Fixed an issue where an empty birthday block would display in the sidebar whenever a user had his/her birthday.

Reactions: Kevin
Oih Inu. I saw som kind of bug. "Color bug", when i am surfing on this forum, layot color is changing crazely, someties is black, sometime is pruple etc. (mine is pink with blackbaground).

Could u fix it pls?

Oih Inu. I saw som kind of bug. "Color bug", when i am surfing on this forum, layot color is changing crazely, someties is black, sometime is pruple etc. (mine is pink with blackbaground).

Could u fix it pls?
I'd need at least a screenshot and an explanation of when this happens so I can try to replicate it.

Users who are viewing this thread