A lot of Jailbreak Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh lolheavy

Get ready for a long read.

1: Fix freeday. Sometimes the particles don't appear, making it hard to tell who has it and who does not.

2: Make freedays killable by all guards, but keep the sparkles to distinguish themselves from those without. This is due to all the massive freeday abuse (getting weapons, blocking doors, hitting buttons, etc). I know the warden can kill them, but most of the time the warden is too busy across the map giving orders to notice and kill that freeday sniper with a rifle aimed at his head.

3: Make spy a class unplayable as a freeday. It's a lovely time when you have 2 or 3 spies with freeday constantly trying to walk behind your back as warden. Very easy to give orders and keep track of the Red team while you have to keep spinning around like a top.

4: Make a rule against cellars if there are 4 or more guards. At that point your just making a chunk of the server instantly have to sit out of the game, when you have more than enough people to handle them.

5: Make a consistent set of rules and punishments. This is the big one.

Last night, there were two or three admins on the server and about six other players. The admins just derped around the entire time, setting their gravity so they flew for two minutes straight and sniped the Reds below, even though they were not the last guard. They also refused to be warden, opening the cells and unwardening themselves, something I was banned for in the past.

Today, another admin teamkilled a guard who was breaking the rules (instead of using the slay command), something that I was given a three day ban for.

It's very frustrating how some admins are very harsh with the rules and will give you a ban or kick at the slightest sign of breaking them, while others just mess around with their powers and use it to dish out justice when it's convenient for them. No, don't bother to ban that guard who freekilled, just give him a slap on the wrist. Oh, someone killed you? Now that warrants a ban.

Thanks for reading this far, please take what I've said into consideration and reply.

Today, another admin teamkilled a guard who was breaking the rules (instead of using the slay command), something that I was given a three day ban for.

You're referring to me.

I've already discussed this with Jailbreak admins and about 5 other admins, I should have indeed used a slay command instead of teamkilling the blue, but I was warden and I didn't want to risk the entire round going to shit because of a blue killing everyone, so I took him out and turned off friendly fire.

We all said that I should have used commands but what I did was not "abusive" or "destructive" towards the round or anyone so in essence it was the right thing to do. Next time of course I will use commands as it doesn't set a good example for any of the normal members but what I did was not wrong.

As I'm not a proper Jailbreak admin I'll leave your other suggestions for someone more well versed in the server and it's rules but I do apologize for the incident, thanks for taking your time to give us these suggestions.

Unfortunately 1, 2 and 3 are not possible due to the lack of configuration options for them.

You're referring to me.

I've already discussed this with Jailbreak admins and about 5 other admins, I should have indeed used a slay command instead of teamkilling the blue, but I was warden and I didn't want to risk the entire round going to shit because of a blue killing everyone, so I took him out and turned off friendly fire.

We all said that I should have used commands but what I did was not "abusive" or "destructive" towards the round or anyone so in essence it was the right thing to do. Next time of course I will use commands as it doesn't set a good example for any of the normal members but what I did was not wrong.

As I'm not a proper Jailbreak admin I'll leave your other suggestions for someone more well versed in the server and it's rules but I do apologize for the incident, thanks for taking your time to give us these suggestions.
I agree with your intentions and even agree with what you did, as I had done it myself in the past. Thank you for being mature and taking responsibility.
Unfortunately 1, 2 and 3 are not possible due to the lack of configuration options for them.
You don't have anyone on the team that can do more than go to the mod options menu and check a little box? I'm not very well-versed in how these things work, so I'm not sure if 1 and 3 are doable, but there I very much doubt there's no way to tag people with freeday without making them unkillable, as the rebels have tags are are quite mortal.

You don't have anyone on the team that can do more than go to the mod options menu and check a little box?
That little box doesn't exist...as I said no option to do these things. Jailbreak doesn't have these configuration options coded into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread