1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

A jailbreak question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Semicolon backslash, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Semicolon backslash

Question: According to someone who I will not name (and is a regular) if you kill one red the but warden pardons all reds that were doing the rebelling action that (according to him) you must kill everyone else who was just pardoned anyways or its favoritism.

2. yoyoyaso2222

yoyoyaso2222 Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Of course, if that rebelling action was something like hitting a guard even if the warden pardons him you have to kill him, but suppose if that red went to the yellow line while he was supposed to go to the red line and you killed him at the exact same time the warden was going to pardon all reds then you don't have to kill the rest, now imagine the same scenario but the warden pardoned all reds after a while after you killed him then yes you have to kill those reds or it would be favoritism.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Ketteii

Ketteii Active Member

If they're rebelling, you're not supposed to pardon them.

If they're indirectly rebelling - such as delaying or something along those lines, then I believe it would be a matter of timing. If the warden pardoned them and you kill one of them, that's freekill. If you kill one of them, and then the warden pardons them, it's the warden's problem, not yours.

Hope this helps.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Semicolon backslash

Thanks for the answers I probably should have clarified I meant rebelling along the lines of delaying or not going on the right line but thanks for the answers.