Accepted A friends appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Doc Piss have you been with your friend when he got banned? Because it's very likely, that if he cheated somehow, he would've deleted that cheat before letting you take a look at his PC.
No i wasn't and if he hacked (wich he doesnt) he would have told me that because he is really close friend of mine and we share everything toghether. Stabbin i will look on to that with my friend and see what we can do about it.

Ask your friend if he has used any config generator or edited anything at all. Or if he's been experimenting with console lately.
I did he doesn't even know what cfg is
*whispers* neither do i
And he told me he is not using cfg generator or edited something or experimenting with console. http://pastebin.com/X1dtSybe <----- config.cfg
I would like to thank deadsworn for helping me get this done :3

Is there anyway your friend can tell us his side of the story?

1st thing that comes to my mind is why are you trying to get him unbanned, I know your his friend but I'd like to hear his story, I'm sure he knows whats internet and it's not that hard to type "panda-community.com".

So I'm not gonna comment anything about the hacking stuff cause I have no idea what the hell half of that stuff means so yeah bye.

I wanted to ask...When someone appeals for a SMAC ban aren't we suppose to unban due to no evidence of the ban?

Also I'm confused on why your friend didn't come and make it themselves :p

Ηe will be confused as fuck and he won't know nothing i can probably guide him through if its nescessary

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
so here is the story:i was playing to the orange x3 and i left them open because i went somewhere then when i come back i saw a letter that says you have been kicked from the server because you were afk after i tried again to play orange x3 and says that i have been ban from panda community plz if you can unbann me because i dont know how to do cheats and i will never do that.

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
I've seen people AFK for hours and they've never been kicked for being 'afk'.

alperrt isnt doing that i guess. i did it as admin a few times, but that happened ages ago. dunno if your story is real.

Without proof on our half we kinda have no choice but to unban the guy as SMAC can sometimes ban false positives.
This sort of thing is the same as a hacking ban. The ban is straight to permanent, so a demo is produced due to...well it being permanent.

Closed for only admin discussion, if nothing else is said I'll unban you but I'd rather hear other admin opinions on the matter. Thank you for the appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: DeadSworn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread