Declined A couple of LR ideas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Throwing a couple of LR suggestions in the air today. It’s not a loss to me if they don’t see the light of day but I thought I’d give some ideas and see what you guys think of them.

SAME CLASS DAY:
REDs are all made the same class (upon round start) for one round. Whoever chooses the LR can choose the class.

GIVE AWAY LR:
A RED who gets LR can choose to give their LR to another RED, dead or alive.

NOTHING LR:
REDs who choose this LR get…absolutely nothing! Thought it would be a more comical way for REDs who don’t want LR to show it.

GIVE AWAY LR:
A RED who gets LR can choose to give their LR to another RED, dead or alive.
isn't this just forfeit LR but fancier? or am I stupid

the other ones seem fine though

isn't this just forfeit LR but fancier? or am I stupid

the other ones seem fine though
Kind of, but the RED who gives away LR can also choose a dead person to give LR to, and they actually choose the RED and the LR menu gets directly transferred to the RED, no warden involved.

• Informative
Reactions: Poacher
Are there available plugins that people made for these lrs?

No offense, but what is the point of making a forum post, if we are collectively trying to do what this forum post is doing, on the discord, that you contributed to??? Just give the suggestions in the actual discord?

Reactions: Nergal Nergalton
No offense, but what is the point of making a forum post, if we are collectively trying to do what this forum post is doing, on the discord, that you contributed to??? Just give the suggestions in the actual discord?
I realized too late (it was just created yesterday) it was created. No offense taken.

Im declining this on the basis that two of these are useless and one is somewhat included in redux.

edit: explaining a few things

Do Nothing: We already have this, you get it by pressing the "0" key
Give away lr: You can already do this its called asking someone else what they want for lr
Same class day: Sorta included in redux as classwars, as far as I'm aware there is no public plugin to do specifically what you want here, but if you can find a public plugin and send it to me I will gladly re-open the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread