Accepted _Black´s Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Black

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: _Black
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:0:102644436
Date and Time of the Ban: 6.12.2022 / 9 PM
Reason about the Ban: Teamkill
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I just think that it shouldn´t have been a teamban but rather a verbal warning instead.
Considering that the round ended like 10-20 seconds later. I would´ve never teamkilled if its actually in the middle of an ongoing round, but since the round was almost about to end I simply thought "Why not its gonna be a little fun". I understand the reasoning behind the teamban and i apologize for the teamkill and to calassic. I wont do it again even at the very end of a round.

I've been teambanning these 'friendly' teamkilling to make a point that regulars should not be doing this. It's against the rules and, as fun as it is, causes confusion. If you want to fight at end you, you do what you did the round before; you ask the last red if teamkilling is part of the deathrequest. From there feel free. But a normal round, regardless of what stage the round is in, you do not do it.

The verbal warning was given with 'don't shoot him'. I don't know how much clearer you wanted that, given the chaos at the end of the round.

But I know it was not with ill intent. The round would have been over and a respawn would have happened, giving calassic not much wait time to play again. Of course however, I noticed in the clip calassic went to fight back which I didn't see due to me at the top of theatre's blue side.

If you don't mind I'll have a word with the jailbreak team before a conclusion. There is a couple of questions I wish to ask them before proceeding with this.

Edit: Given your appeal I see you understand and accept responsibility, so I'm willing to remove the teamban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread