Accepted 4th Admin application - Zeprus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Hello, it's me again!
Your name and/or nickname:
I'm Zeprus, or Niklas, however I prefer being called Zeprus online unless you're a close friend of mine.

Your age:
I turned 19 earlier this year.

Who gave you permission to apply?
No one, but I pass the requirements and am only applying for servers listed in this outdated thread. With the exception of Trade which I'm really lacking the permissions for.

Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:78737907
GameME overview
Bans
Comms
Mario Kart GameME
Trade GameME

Your general online times and your timezone:
I'm usually actively playing anywhere between noon and night. As far as accepting calls goes, I will do that whenever I'm home which is usually between 2 pm and 12 pm. It may vary depending depending on my timetable. The timezone is GMT+1.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Mario Kart and Trade, but I've also been visiting Duel and 2Fort more frequently lately. I'm applying for Mario Kart and Trade mainly.
Yes, I would visit a broader range of server, pretty much all servers except for VSH/FF2 and Dodgeball as I'm not too familiar with the rules on there. However I wouldn't be opposed to answering simple calls such as communication related calls, camping, stealing etc.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I'm using Auna MIC900-b. However I prefer using the chat most of the time because my pronunciation could be better.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I've been a Moderator and Administrator on multiple Minecraft servers over the years.
I've also previously been an Admin here for roughly a year. From the 13th of May 2015 till the 26th of April 2016.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes very much so, I still know all the commands and how to use other tools such as GameME and Soucebans effectively.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have enjoyed this game and especially the Panda-Community servers for multiple years now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I racked up more than 1000 hours of playtime on the community servers alone and know the playerbase on my servers very well. I believe I am very fair when it comes to punishments, albeit a little harsh sometimes. Should for some reason I make a mistake however I am not afraid to admit it. I am also a very honest guy and straightforward. On top of that I can spot cheaters very quickly and take care of them in that regard. As stated in my previous app I made mistakes in the past but I can promise that I'm doing my best to not repeat them.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Communication related:
  • Spam/Insulting/Disrespect/general advertisement: One warning followed by a gag or mute increasing in duration according to previous punishments listed on the Steam ID. A rough estimation: 2 hrs/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Racism: One warning followed by a gag or mute increasing in duration according to previous punishments listed on the Steam ID. A rough estimation: 24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Advertising cheats: One warning if it seems to be a joke, if not they will receive an immediate permanent silence if that is acceptable. If it isn't I will permanently ban them instead.
#18 Mario Kart:
  • Spawncamping: One warning followed by a kick. If repeated upon rejoining they won't receive another warning and instead a ban. The length will be: 30 min/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Exploiting: One warning followed by a ban. The length will be: 2 hrs/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Usage of cheating software: Immediate permanent ban with proof of any form to back it up.
#25 Trade:
  • Blocking teleportation areas: One warning followed by a kick. If repeated upon rejoining they won't receive another warning and instead a ban. The length will be: 30 min/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Placing a sentry on the ledge above the spawns: One warning followed by a kick. If repeated upon rejoining they won't receive another warning and instead a ban. The length will be: 30 min/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Scamming: An immediate permanent ban with proof of any form to back it up.
  • Exploiting: One warning followed by a ban. The length will be: 2 hrs/24 hrs/72 hrs/1 wk/1 month/Permanent
  • Usage of cheating software: Immediate permanent ban with proof of any form to back it up.

Current flaws/Possible criticism:
I am aware that my chatlog is not the prettiest at the moment. Most of it is not serious and are merely jokes with players that know me. There are some instances where I got seriously annoyed at players that have constantly been harassing me for days whenever I see them. I have been very rude to them and I hope that is understandable.

I can understand if there are still trust problems with me and all I can really say about it is that I acknowledge my mistake and will not repeat it. Whatever that is worth.

Additional information:

My previous applications: One, two, three.
My Steam profile is set to friends only, it is for privacy reasons and I won't accept everyone because of that.
Ways to contact me are regardless of that: Steam and of course PMs on the forums. You can also send me a PM and ask for my Discord tag, I just don't want to publicise it here.
JRHqSbe.png

Yes, Zeprus is one of my favourite people to see on trade. He enforces rules keeps a calm head and would really help with the increase in many rules being broken. Hope you get it mate.

Trade defo needs more overseeing, and Zeprus spends a good amount time there. Him not needing to call for every lil dwingus that fucks up there would be a huge +.
Yes, Zeprus is one of my favourite people to see on trade. He enforces rules keeps a calm head and would really help with the increase in many rules being broken. Hope you get it mate.
Agreeing with this as well

Don't see a reason for why he shouldn't administrate the said servers.
+1 from me, gl

Reactions: Magglet
added your permissions, your mentor during your trial phase will be @Da Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread