Accepted $32 Sandwich's Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

$32

Hello, My Liege My Name Is $32 Sandwich and today I bring forth my Appeal.
I bring forth you my ID the thing that makes me well me of course!
[U:1:1185201244]

The time and date of this horrid incident I regret occurred taking place on
2024-02-05 04:12:37
The reason why I was gagged was because I had slipped up and made a rather untame joke or to be blunt a sex joke.
The admin that gagged me was thoust none other than Denzel Crocker the best admin so far, An A+ for sure I do recommend you bestow upon him being an actual admin.
Now let's get to the part where I exclaim why I should be ungagged as I am terribly sorry, and I send my condolences for those who I have offended or disturbed the other reason why I want to be ungagged is because it is the only way I can communicate and it would be terrible if I could not interact with other human being and plunge into a mental breakdown like I did a couple months ago but that's a story for another time chap I am also sorry to those who I've offended in the past the present and the future I hope I have made myself A trustworthy character in this appeal and a good fellow also a word from the other side of my brain right Please for the love of god I beg you it is the only way I can communicate I swear to Satan I will never try my best to never do it again please. oh, hush now other side of my consciousness now that he's out of the way shall we wrap this up in a nice, neat bow agree and get on good terms with each other for once again I am sorry for thoust I have offended and I will make sure to try really try to not do the same thing again I hope you find it in thy hearts to ungag me and that is all I have to say for now

-$32 Sandwich
P.S sorry for talking like a 20th century upper class British man.

I doubt my mentor @Ian will accept this because the way you made this appeal tells me you aren't taking this seriously, but I'll just quickly explain anyways:

On January 31 (February 1 in later timezones), you said this in chat:
bandicam 2024-02-14 19-32-55-974.jpg

I gave you a warning to stop with the inappropriate chat and you complied.

Then, on February 4 (February 5 in later timezones), you said this:
bandicam 2024-02-14 19-33-11-919.jpg

Unless it's been a long, long time since the last warning, I don't usually give additional warnings for offenses of the same nature done within a few days of each other, especially with people like you who have a history of comms.

Ian will decide the verdict.

Listen man I really don't want to quit this server I love it their there's people I like, it's fun, and it brings me happiness also I would like to add on taking place in between the events I had a mental breakdown which I can't really describe but I forget minor stuff after horrid events like that just give me a chance to redeem myself mate.

This in general seems a tad bit harsh. I am going to lift the commblock. This is not the same as the Zenon case, as his comments were extended over a long period of time to a lot of people. Also quick note, they were a friend of kenya, I double checked w/ kenya, and their personal banter leaked a bit onto the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread