Declined 2nd Ban Appeal - zaf (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Name of banned account: zaf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38572948

Date and time of the Ban: 11-27-18 17:59

Reason: Cheating

Admin: fanthom

Why i should be unbanned: Okay, soooo... i just got banned once again for using some kind of cheat. I honestly have no idea what is going anymore. Once again i'm ready to cooperate, even though i'm kind of losing the interest on playing your servers as it almost seems as the admins just don't want me on the servers.
I'm quite annoying that you choose you ban me a long time after the round you thought i was cheating, because then i would have had a chance to save the gameplay with Shadowplay.

My OCD is being triggered by the amount of retarded grammar mistakes i made, so here's a somewhat fixed version:

Why i should be unbanned: Okay, soooo... i just got banned once again for using some kind of cheat. I honestly have no idea what is going on anymore. Once again i'm ready to cooperate, even though i'm kind of losing the interest on playing your servers as it almost seems like the admins simply don't want me on the there.
I'm also quite annoyed how you chose to ban me a long time after the round you thought i was cheating, which means i had no chance to save the gameplay with Shadowplay.

You've been found guilty of using cheats on our VSH server. This is against our server rules.
3) Rules of play:

a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a permanent ban.
As a result of those actions you have been permanently banned from our gameservers.

The specific cheats found are:
  • Aimbot (Slow aim, possible auto shoot)

• Informative
Reactions: fanthom
Yes, i figured that much out from SourceBans... however i deny that completely and if possible would VERY MUCH like to see some kind of proof/demo

I'm not trying to be aggressive here... but you must be absolutely kidding me. The demo i received in the last appeal was utterly useless for many different reasons. Not only was my gameplay quite trash compared to how i usually perform, missing half of my shots and did in no shape or form contain any "amazing" shots. Secondly the quality of the spectator mode was so bad that i could barely see when i actually hit or not, only being able to tell from the dmg counter.

I've never been sure why you admins even suspected me of cheating, but since it's been "triggerbotting" or "aimbot" i've come to believe that it might be your first time seeing "flick shots", which is quite astonashing to be quite honest, but i guess that says more about you than me.

Your poor perfamance has been decided to be irrelevant in the decision since the times when the cheat acted as opposed to when it did not where clearly distinguishable.

Yes, i understand. In your world a good sniper hits every single shot constantly without fail, especially when doing flick shots otherwise he must be hacking. I hate to get mad with you guys, but this is extremely sad as i don't see myself as an extremely good player, atleast not in any shape of form being good enough to be called a hacker.
This reminds me a lot of winning a CSGO game and thereafter being spamming by salty russians about hacking on your profile.

You seem to have missunderstood my previous post, apologies. The decision was not based on your shots hitting, missing or being flicks. We have found you guilty of using aim assist to guide your aim towards the enemy player. Whether you were using any form of triggerbot or auto shoot has not been agreed upon.

So you're telling me that following hale with your crosshair until the sniper reaches 100% is hacking? Once again i don't want to sound rude, but have you seen any other snipers play vsh? That's literally what you do.
You need to remember that once hale has been hit by a sniper shot, he gets a blue aura around him acting as "wallhack" or whatever you want to call it.

Absolutely not! Lots of good snipers track and it is usually legit, in your case? Not so much. Your aiming technique has shown, at times, the exact same behaviour as commonly used cheating software. It is for these instances that you have been banned.

I've just rewatched the old demo and i'm not sure if this is where you guys are mistaken. It certainly looks like i'm using some sort of wallhack, if that's what you're thinking. HOWEVER that is because the blue aura acting making it possible to see hale through walls IS NOT visible in demos. I think that might be where you guys are falling off?

I'll gladly send a video of me playing, so you can see how i play without the hinderence of spectators mode being fucking trash like in the last demo.

Not once has wallhack been mentioned on our side, we do not suspect you of using wallhack. You can upload any gameplay footage of you, it might help you get unbanned, but we cannot promise anything. It has to be judged equally good as our evidence and on top of that display the same habits or playstyles without raising more suspicion of you using cheats.

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to understand what exactly you're suspecting me for... as i really don't see it. I'll upload a video and show a standard round of gameplay, which might show my movement clearer or whatever.

Please note my sens is 1.5 with 800 DPI, which causes me to lift my mouse a bunch of times when looking around. Might it be that you're using as another sign?

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty and Magglet
That video confirmed it more for me. Wish I had it when I banned you the first time

That's just sad Magglet, lol. What can i say other than this whole community is filled with admins who has never seen skill and has no skill themselves whatsoever.
I feel sorry for you guys :), but thanks for the compliments everybody! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread