Declined [2FORT] Suggestion for EU #16 2fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussica

I think 10 is a bit low, there are always some annoying scouts, who just throw them selves on the intel over and over untill they win and then they leave, i personally would suggest to remove the intel entirely or just make it that its a higher number for them to reach.

Personally if anything along the lines would happen I'd say either make it an infinite amount or disable capturing in general.

for me disabling it entirely would be best as nobody would have to focus on chasing some bonk scouts every 5 seconds

And what about those that want to go for a win? I would keep it at 10.

There are way more people who just enjoy to play there without worrying about the people who cap and when someone does cap it mostly just makes people leave

And what about those that want to go for a win? I would keep it at 10.
Shouldn't join a community 2fort server for capping, half of the time people trying to cap are getting frowned down upon for it.

It's kind of like Hightower, the point there is to cap but people don't like you doing it.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: Vecomti and Fussica
More killing, less capping. Let's just get rid of it completely.

You can make some cool plays with the crits you get from capping.

I think playing the objective is fine for those that want to do it.

Surely I will not farm scout heads for the eyelander.

Reactions: Vecomti
You can make some cool plays with the crits you get from capping.

I think playing the objective is fine for those that want to do it.

Surely I will not farm scout heads for the eyelander.

Thing is at that point we could just increase the cap, because I think the main problematic thing is the round end + team scramble that follows when the cap is reached.

• Agree
Reactions: Aerial and Nowtoad
Ive played on both 2forts and keeping it would be still better than to remove it cause you always have a cheeky engineer who sneaks in the intel to make a nest and then you get at least a challenge to weed them out as the other team removing intel would give engis no reason to go there for a bit of sporting fun

Ive played on both 2forts and keeping it would be still better than to remove it cause you always have a cheeky engineer who sneaks in the intel to make a nest and then you get at least a challenge to weed them out as the other team removing intel would give engis no reason to go there for a bit of sporting fun
Well engineers dont usually go in intel unless they just want to protect it from those annoying scouts, what mostly happens is that an engineer from other team will get to your intel that happens more often then an engi from your team in your intel, as i said most people that play there just play it as a deathmatch and those who cap are just annoyances for the most players

Could opt for a better defence on the base but everyone has their own pov on it just wanted to put in my 2 cents on the topic

Im just saying stuff from experience, you dont play on there almost at all or at least i dont see you there

I play just not under my original name also US isnt much different from EU just there they defend better and i tend to play there more

Thing is at that point we could just increase the cap, because I think the main problematic thing is the round end + team scramble that follows when the cap is reached.
Yea, Totally agree.
It's Not that the scouts are the problem, The problem is what comes after it.

Question.
Why From 10 to 100?
Why Not Something in between,
50 for example?
Does it get captured that quick to suggest extra 90?

(Athough personally, I would rather to vote a complete removal of it, or at The very least make it infinite)

I play just not under my original name also US isnt much different from EU just there they defend better and i tend to play there more
I'm suggesting this change for only the EU server i dont play on the US one, I dont know if it works that you change one that you also have to change the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread