Donator
- Your name and/or nickname:
Keilen10

- Your age:

I am 19 years old, birthdays in February

- Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:0:154472954

- Your general online times and your timezone:

UTC+02:00, people should be able to contact me most of the time during the day. (24/7)
if needed I can play min. 1-3 hours per day

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Panda-Community.com #25 | Trade, I only play on #25 but in case of a report then yes.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

yes but I usually don't talk unless in Voice Chats (like Discord)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

Was a youtube chat moderator some years back.
Discord moderator twice on small servers.

* other than that I wouldn't say I have much experience

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No, I sadly do not have any experience using SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am kind and thoughtful and loyal to my superiors. My ability may be limited but I can improve over time

- Is your playtime on the server 3 days or more?

75:18:55 hours (3 days)
* haha, seems like I am at least above the minimum :3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

If someone has told me everything I need to know, I will do it to the best of my ability.
I will try to be strict and hopefully not hesitate to give out punishment if the need arises.

*If I become a moderator of the community I hope I can connect with more different people and help those I can and gain experience

Link to my Sourcebans record:
Expired Bans
Expired chat ban

• Indifferent
Reactions: An0n

Seems pretty clear that he has been afking on the server to grind playtime a 7 hour straight session and not gaining a single point.
Are you on about 16th of April?

1.png

2.png

3-png.21870

Seems legit to me. User joined at 2pm, took a break for about an hour at 5pm by leaving the game and re-joined at 7pm. Gamed well up until midnight.
Active events all throughout. A lot of sticky jumping and airblasting. That might be why their points are low? I noticed they died a lot to the same guy at one point.
Unless someone pushed him outta spawn to get killed by blue team while he was afk...It's possible.

Unless I'm mistaken if you're looking at another session. I've only checked this one. Someone pointed out the recentness of the applicants activity in just 9 days so that's still worth pointing out. But before pointing out somebody may have afk farmed hours might want to check events just in case.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 4,535
Are you on about 16th of April?

View attachment 21868

View attachment 21869

3-png.21870

Seems legit to me. User joined at 2pm, took a break for about an hour at 5pm by leaving the game and re-joined at 7pm. Gamed well up until midnight.
Active events all throughout. A lot of sticky jumping and airblasting. That might be why their points are low? I noticed they died a lot to the same guy at one point.
Unless someone pushed him outta spawn to get killed by blue team while he was afk...It's possible.

Unless I'm mistaken if you're looking at another session. I've only checked this one. Someone pointed out the recentness of the applicants activity in just 9 days so that's still worth pointing out. But before pointing out somebody may have afk farmed hours might want to check events just in case.
I was practising sticky jumps and airblasting

I went through his events tab to see if he was afk (screw you Madact). But then I saw the applicant point farming for about 6 minutes

There might be more examples of this but this is just the one I found
well I was helping Michael12 get an achievement for destroying over 40 engi buildings
50engiTeleporters.PNG

it looks like you guys are misunderstanding based on "stats" I don't normally go for points and kill people I usually taunt and have fun. (practice rocket or sticky jumps and mostly air blasting)

I feel disliked, hated, distrusted and sad but that's not the point forget that.
I was "rolling the dice" to see if I would get the chance to improve on being a moderator, as it is the only server I play on.
I wanted to see if I could be helpful, but I know deep down that I would never become a moderator since I won't be able to get the skills necessary to become one.
(I know I am harsh on myself and I may improve but as they say "self-criticism is your own worst enemy")

it looks like you guys are misunderstanding based on "stats" I don't normally go for points and kill people I usually taunt and have fun. (practice rocket or sticky jumps and mostly air blasting)

I feel disliked, hated, distrusted and sad but that's not the point forget that.
I was "rolling the dice" to see if I would get the chance to improve on being a moderator, as it is the only server I play on.
I wanted to see if I could be helpful, but I know deep down that I would never become a moderator since I won't be able to get the skills necessary to become one.
(I know I am harsh on myself and I may improve but as they say "self-criticism is your own worst enemy")
My comment was to only point out that magglet might have made a mistake and then, hoping magglet would see it, end up removing this whole discussion and just forget it happened! Now its evolved into a misunderstanding

Really I forgot to close #25 as it took a nosedive in playbase. You must of noticed yourself that, if you did play back in 2017, that the server isn't what it use to be. 7 calls in 14 days is low. So really we're not looking for admins on 25. But since it's officially open and you meet requirements this application needs to still on go with the process. Unless you retract this application, @Mikey will be forced to give feedback for a server he use to admin!

Either by you, or the server being dead, these are your sessions, which they don't look good as you last joined #25 on the 22nd April.
I would like you to, if possible, to make reports against other players here in the forums, if there are any I guess, and still, also warning the rulebreakers in the server.

Sadly there's not much to say on this one, -1.

I'll close this up for under review, any questions/inactivity/retracting message me privately here in the forums.
Good luck.

Applicant has decided to retract their application.
If you change your mind you can re-apply in a month's time, 4th June 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread