2000-post anniversary game (1 Viewer)

1) False, I am not considering re-applying. I thought Redspike and at least Inu would get this right. Though I love being admin and there are no other TF2 servers where I like playing besides Panda, I cannot separate admin duties from being deeply involved in a community, and in this place that put too much of a strain on me.

2) True. Daenerys 4 Iron Throne.

3) False. I have my ups and downs but nowhere near suicidal thoughts. The only time I could possibly have gotten close to that was after my bf broke up with me 4+ years ago, and even then I don't remember having any.

4) True. Though I am sometimes intrigued by how it could feel like, I have two (previously) addicted cousins. I have seen what it can do to families. I ain't risking that.

5) True. Wellllll, little bit of nuance there: I have thus far not really considered it, mainly because I have never really been in love with anyone I knew online save for one small crush. But mainly, I just think that even if I would be interested in someone, I would just suck at it.

6) True, actually. Five of them were gifts and one of them an unbox. Being a bf and a head admin on a community can have their material benefits. I did trade for one or two unus, but I no longer have those.

I'm not sure how you guys manage it but once again all three of you tie, each having gotten 3 of them right. At this point it might be best to just roll a dice, lol.

I just always assume you are a massive faggot and pick the gayest answers. Seems to work 8)

For those who weren't reading the shoutbox but would like to know how this ended. I proposed we settle the tie by having each candidate name a location that I'd like to visit in the next few years. Best-sounding answer to me wins.

Inu said Australia. Redspike said Istanbul. Capri said Belgium.

It goes Istanbul > Australia > Belgium on my list. So the winner was Redspike.

GG, let's do it again on 3000 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread