2000-post anniversary game (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
I decided that I wanted to do something fun after getting 2000 posts on the forum. So what I have in mind: we're going to play two truths and a lie with EvoWarrior5. I have prepared five sets with, well, two truths and one lie each. Your job is to pick out the lies in each of them. Some are stuff I have talked about in this place, others will take speculation or are almost complete guess work.

I want to set a time limit, because at some point I have to give away the answers. The one who gets the most correct will win a prize. (In the case of a tie I will think of something clever to resolve it.) I will set the limit to Monday 29 August, as that is when I will be back from Germany.

Naturally, I would advise people who know an answer for sure to not say it out loud, as it will enable others to answer them correctly without effort.

Set 1

a) I am left-handed
b) I have autism
c) My parents are divorced

Set 2

a) I get a headache from certain foods, including pies
b) I am bisexual
c) I play Pokémon GO

Set 3

a) I grew up being the class clown because I loved the attention
b) I have never had a girlfriend
c) I really wish that cats could talk

Set 4

a) Spiders are my greatest fear
b) I have never seen Inu’s face
c) I have never been outside of Europe

Set 5

a) My favourite singer is Ellie Goulding
b) I played competitive TF2 at div 1 level
c) When I was admin, I loved the feeling of slaying people in Dodgeball

Simply denote your answers with "Set 1: a", "Set 2: b", etc.

People are going to learn some shit about my life right here but whatever, I'm an open book in most regards.

- EvoWarrior5

set 1: a
set 2: c
set 3: b
set 4: a
set 5: b

idk

S1: a - it's the one that seems the most innocuous of the three, making it the perfect lie
S2: a - you probably love pies
S3: b - no clue, but 4 'a' in a row makes me uncomfortable
S4: a - you look tall enough to walk into spiderwebs all the time, and so naturally you have learned not to fear them
S5: c - everyone loves Ellie, so can't be a. You'd probably prefer to ban 'em instead, so might be c

Last edited:
S1: a
S2: c
S3: a
S4: a
S5: b

set 1:C
set 2:B
set 3:A
set 4:A?
set 5:C

Set 1: Guessing for A, but not sure about the other two.
Set 2: C is the lie, calling it.
Set 3: A is the lie
Set 4: B is the lie
Set 5: B, guessing this one yo

Set 1: b
Set 2: c
Set 3: a
Set 4: c
Set 5: b

You're right, some of these are guesswork. But I know one for sure.

Am I even allowed to participate given that I know all of these?

• Useful
Reactions: NicNac
It's equally as much a test to see who knows me best, so it's simply your luck that you've talked with me more - and more about things in here - than anyone else. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't participate, but now that you've announced publicly that you know everything (or maybe almost everything, that remains to be seen, but I do believe you do know it all), I would ask that you put off posting your answers until the time limit ends.

Reactions: Da Random
Just a little reminder for people who haven't gotten around to doing this but might still want to. I'm off to Germany from tomorrow morning and after I'm back on Monday it will come to an end, just after inu has posted if he wants to.

S1 A
S2 C
S3 C
S4 C
S5 B

I told Inu that he could make his post early, as I doubt anyone else wants to participate.

So, I declare this game officially over. Here are the answers with a short explanation:

Set 1: A. I am right-handed.

Set 2: B. I am not bisexual. This was a tricky one, and even Inu got it wrong, to my surprise. Quite many people here (?) know that I had a boyfriend several years back. However, as I always stress when I tell people this, that was a phase for me and I have been hetero ever since.

Set 3: C. I do not wish that cats could talk. Although I adore cats, I really would not like them to have a capacity for human speech. First off, creepy? Secondly, their meowing is super cute, why would I want that to change? Though it would be nice if there was a handy means of communicating with them, human speech doesn't do it for me.

Set 4: A. Spiders are not my greatest fear. This one is just very much made up; I'm less scared of spiders than most people I know, although they do creep me out to a degree.

Set 5: B. I did not play Div 1 comp; highest I played was Div 2.

From what I can see, Redspike, Capri and inu are tied, all having gotten 3 correctly. I'm not sure yet how I will solve that tie, I could just roll a dice and be done with it, or I could do something more fun (and challenging). What would you guys like?

Also, @ everyone, now that the jig is up you can ask me any questions you like about these points, if you are curious about anything.

I don't like when things end in rng so I am up for fun and challenging.

• Agree
Reactions: Capri
I told Inu that he could make his post early, as I doubt anyone else wants to participate.

So, I declare this game officially over. Here are the answers with a short explanation:

Set 1: A. I am right-handed.

Set 2: B. I am not bisexual. This was a tricky one, and even Inu got it wrong, to my surprise. Quite many people here (?) know that I had a boyfriend several years back. However, as I always stress when I tell people this, that was a phase for me and I have been hetero ever since.

Set 3: C. I do not wish that cats could talk. Although I adore cats, I really would not like them to have a capacity for human speech. First off, creepy? Secondly, their meowing is super cute, why would I want that to change? Though it would be nice if there was a handy means of communicating with them, human speech doesn't do it for me.

Set 4: A. Spiders are not my greatest fear. This one is just very much made up; I'm less scared of spiders than most people I know, although they do creep me out to a degree.

Set 5: B. I did not play Div 1 comp; highest I played was Div 2.

From what I can see, Redspike, Capri and inu are tied, all having gotten 3 correctly. I'm not sure yet how I will solve that tie, I could just roll a dice and be done with it, or I could do something more fun (and challenging). What would you guys like?

Also, @ everyone, now that the jig is up you can ask me any questions you like about these points, if you are curious about anything.
Give us a challenge. Set 1 was mean and Set 2 was extremely confusing.

Alright, in the spirit of "how well do you know Evo", this is a similar type of game. This time I have a few statements, and you tell me of each of them whether they are truth or lie. I wanted to make 7, ended up with 6, if all else fails and 2 people are still tied after this, I'll do something very quick and simple.

1) I am considering re-applying for admin here.

2) I watch Game of Thrones.

3) I have had suicidal thoughts in recent years.

4) I have never done drugs in my life.

5) I have no interest in long-distance relationships.

6) I didn’t buy a single one of my 6 TF2 unusuals.

@Redspike @Capri @inu

Shit man, the difficulty

True

True

True

True

False

True

1) True - I hope
2) True
3) False
4) False
5) False
6) True

1) I am considering re-applying for admin here.

False

2) I watch Game of Thrones.

True

3) I have had suicidal thoughts in recent years.

True

4) I have never done drugs in my life.

False (medicine & caffeine counts as drugs or maybe you're referring to drugs such as marijuana etc)

5) I have no interest in long-distance relationships.

True

6) I didn’t buy a single one of my 6 TF2 unusuals.

False

Users who are viewing this thread