Declined 2 FF2 Boss Removals/Nerfs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

So this is something that I think a lot of people in the server have noticed, especially after a couple days of playing and some people being verbal about some bosses, and noticing how over powered they are. Now, some bosses are over powered, and some are under powered, and I can even understand how fun it can be to just go on a rampage as an overpowered boss. That being said, I think a few of them just cause too much anger to the red team for how hard it is to defeat these bosses.

@Luigi123 I know you usually post polls on suggestions so I wont do it myself, if you want to do it when you see this that would be appreciated.

Zerstorer - Compared to certain bosses (like most spy bosses) which gain their gun with a few bullets once their rage is used, this boss has unlimited pomson ammo and can kill almost any class with it. Even with a 1 second regen (which isn't that long), it's really hard to set up traps or engie-nests when Zerstorer can just shoot in a tunnel and kill someone. Not only that, but the rage causes anyone near him to insta-die due to his explosions, with a very large AOE. Even when other bosses like Seeman can do this, with the addition of the infinite ammo, it makes it really unfair. I suggest either a much larger Pomson cooldown, or a smaller AOE, or just flat out removal of the boss.

The Mimicer - This boss has wayyy too many effects. He gets 3 ambassador shots , ubercharge for like 6 seconds and a tp to a random person. Also i'm pretty sure he causes the screen to black out for the reds as well.

Overall these two bosses get more complaints then any other so, I felt like I should bring it up.

Share your thoughts below and correct me If im wrong about anything, or any other boss you think is OP i guess. ^^

which mimicer are you talking about? the one of ff2 tx doesn't have a revolver, just cloak, tele, uber rage with blackout, 2 lives with ridiculous hp and the special loose a life attack. and for Zerstorer, the range is about 2x the range of seeman

which mimicer are you talking about? the one of ff2 tx doesn't have a revolver, just cloak, tele, uber rage with blackout, 2 lives with ridiculous hp and the special loose a life attack. and for Zerstorer, the range is about 2x the range of seeman
He actually meant the gentle spy I think..

Shoutout to @XplosiveAction about the zerstorer countering: he actually has probably the lowest amount of health if related to the other bosses, you can easily counter him by staying in the distance and dodging his slow speeded beams-rays... ooorrrrrrrr just go another class that is not the engineer at the beginning of the round (since the round starting sound for this boss is quite understandable)

Reactions: Geronimo
I mean i play on server #13, not sure where it is world-wise

Also @Patmosphere that is true, though it seems to be one of the more complained about bosses. Im not saying that IM complaining about them, Its more on behalf of the many people who I have heard complaining about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread