Declined #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok to share your opinion about the applicant in here, but only full admins and admins who play on the specific server he's applying for are allowed to give any +1/neurtal/-1.
Then i guess i will shut up,thx anyway for telling me that

edit: I wont be active that much now because I have to study for collage so I could play on the server on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Why apply for admin if you know that you wont have much time?

-1 still waiting on details on punishments, the arguing, the negative feedback,.....

Following Zush on this. I don't think you are admin material from the times I have played with you.

I also would not take the risk to give you admin powers with the feedback that we have. Though nothing is lost yet if you really want to help us out here it's not too late to change your attitude. But until then it will be another -1

Declining this app in 5 hours if you don't respond to the questions asked since to me it shows you aren't interested.

Doesn't matter.

I'm going to decline this. He told us that he's going to play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but it turns out, he didn't.

His last connect was on: August 31, 2017

You may re-apply again in one month: October 09, 2017

Closed and Moved

• Disagree
Reactions: TBotV63
Reopened since he a) stated his inactivity and b) said he could play on fri, sat, sun, not that he would play on those dates. Thus your reasoning for closing it is flawed.

Besides, so far inactivity has at best caused apps to be put on hold, since when do we just close apps like that? -1 due to not responding / being too inactive / not answering questions is quite sufficient.

Denied. Person doesn't seem to respond to important questions with important info. Try again when you are less busy with college i would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread