Declined #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

#17 Jailbreak

- Your name and/or nickname
Doggo
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I have 15 years so I can apply.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:168213231
- Your general online times and your timezone
Central european time zone, 11:00 AM to 3:00 AM or 4:00 AM

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on jailbreak, yes I'm trying to apply for jailbreak and if I'm a admin in a differnt non jailbreak server than I would join to fix the problem.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do, but sometimes I temporarily cant use it.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
No but I can handle the responsibility.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No I don't, I would like to learn how to use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I'm active, I have good grammar and I'm mature.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
First if a person is on blue doesn't have a mic and free kills I would have to perm ban him.
Second if a person is mic spamming I would have to mute him for 5 or 10 min.
Third if a blue team kills I would have to slay them and if they keep repeating it I would have to ban them from the blue team for a couple of minutes spend alive.
And the final one if the warden keeps turning on illegal FF I would have to ban him for 1 or 2 hours spend alive.

Could you also explain how you would deal with gags, mutes, and other?

Reactions: DragonBlaze
1 Ban
0 Comm Blocks
GameME

Tip: please add a bit more detail to the "explain how you would do your job" session since it's a very important part of the application (Example: refer what would you do if you see someone insulting another player). Also, your punishment lengths seem a bit too soft. I would go for a 2 hour length for spam on text/voice chat on the first gag/mute.

#17 Jailbreak Admins: @Zushikikato Wolfeh @OxyGenE @Husky

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Husky
Edit: If a person keeps insulting I would warn them, if they keep doing it I would mute them for 240 min than when they get unmuted and start doing it again I would mute them for 720 min, than if they try to join blue team while they are muted I would swap their team first, then if they join the blue team again I would ban them for 2 hours.

Staying Neutral.
I don't recall seeing you ingame and your application looks rushed.
Your sessions are fine and so is you chat.
Just a lil tip - We don't mute/gag/ban people for 5-10 minutes. We usually stay over the 60 minute mark and go under on a few occasions.

Want improved punishments

So are you 15 years old? If yes, then why it says you're 17 years old on your forum profile?

So are you 15 years old? If yes, then why it says you're 17 years old on your forum profile?
To be honest I don't care about my profile age in real life I'm 15 I just like to spin the jackpot on that profile thing.

things you have to improve (in my opinion)
-be more online youre really inactive
-dont insult or anything (chat is not clean)
-as already said above improve the punishmets since its not really tidy

He was playing on trade sevrer today 1st of september. And was screaming pussy down the microphone when people ran away from the boxing ring.

He was playing on trade sevrer today 1st of september. And was screaming pussy down the microphone when people ran away from the boxing ring.
Well thats a differnt server and that day wasn't my best day.

So you are saying that just because its another server and it wasn't a good day then it's okay to scream down the microphone?
I also remember you giving orders when even you yourself saw that the doors opened before you gave orders.

So you are saying that just because its another server and it wasn't a good day then it's okay to scream down the microphone?
I also remember you giving orders when even you yourself saw that the doors opened before you gave orders.
Oh well atleast I tried to do a admin app, by the way I did say it begore the doors opend even 2 or 3 people said that I gave the orders before the doors opend.

Oh well atleast I tried to do a admin app, by the way I did say it begore the doors opend even 2 or 3 people said that I gave the orders before the doors opend.
I was spectating you so don't try to lie.

Mate are you seriously arguing with an admin in your admin application. Like seriously, I get that you are annoyed this hasn't gone to plan. But show some respect and accept you did something wrong. There is no point at all in trying to shift blame or change the fact.

I was spectating you so don't try to lie.
Mate are you seriously arguing with an admin in your admin application. Like seriously, I get that you are annoyed this hasn't gone to plan. But show some respect and accept you did something wrong. There is no point at all in trying to shift blame or change the fact.
Oh well I guess you are right but I'm not lying I thought I said the command before they opened the cells but I was wrong, by the way sorry for beeing rude that time.

-1 From an random weird guy. Sorry Doggo but as i watched your way of playing on the blue team(especially as warden) I can't really say that you know exactly how things work.

#idk how to use colours spare me Husky

-1 From an random weird guy. Sorry Doggo but as i watched your way of playing on the blue team(especially as warden) I can't really say that you know exactly how things work.

#idk how to use colours spare me Husky
It's ok to share your opinion about the applicant in here, but only full admins and admins who play on the specific server he's applying for are allowed to give any +1/neurtal/-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread