Declined “Big boy” Bone Shiba's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Postal Dude

What is your SteamID? 76561198377724801

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Denzel Crocker

Why were you punished? Inappropriate language

Why should we revoke your punishment? I didn’t mean anything I said, any chance I can be ungagged? It’s hard to play while being gagged and I apologize for what I said

I gagged you after reviewing your chatlogs and discovering some toxic and inappropriate chat. These are the ones in particular that influenced me to gag you:

bandicam 2023-12-28 19-15-32-030.jpg

bandicam 2023-12-28 19-17-12-066.jpg

The reason it is permanent is because you have five prior comms, and even though they are from years ago, I have to follow stacking procedures. A sixth comm punishment is always permanent.

My mentor Ian will handle the rest.

Reactions: Postal Dude
Your commblocks are from around a year and a half ago. Being that you came back for around a week, and got muted I am not led to believe that you have changed much from last time you played here. You are extremely lucky banana didn't mute you permanently last time you were muted. If you remain well behaved on voice chat then you will have a better chance of successfully appealing this gag in a month. Wait until Jan 28 or later to appeal again.

EDIT: Hold up, Someone with the same name tripped me up in the bans. The verdict doesnt change, but disregard the stuff about the year and a half. Due to how recently you were punished, Id like you to wait and appeal again in a month.

Reactions: Postal Dude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread