Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyklos

Zyklos's Admin application.
Name: Ewgenij
Mic: Yes
Hours on Team Fortress 2: 860+ Hours.

About myself

My name is Ewgenij, I am born and raised in Sweden. My two dogs and my cat has a special place in my heart, alongside with my family. In my freetime, I shoot air rifle and play the Piano. I got confirmated since not long ago, because my belief in God is close to me. I am currently in the 10th grade in school, and I am studying to come into the Societyprogram later on in highschool. I am planning to become an officer in the military, since I love the military and I have certain leader and decitionmaking skills. I love to talk to masses of people and I have a sharp mid, and are very patient. I also kind of work like a psycologist for my friends, because I am the guy that anyone can talk with, and I am glad to help everyone I can. My favourite genres are: 50-60-70-80-90 and church songs. My favourite song is: Time Lapse-TheFatRat

Experience about adminship
I have been an admin on a number of private minecraft servers, owned one by myself I have also been on Olaf's Team Fortess 2 server. I am aware of the commands and I know when how and where to use them. And besides that, I love learning new things and that is why this job would fit me perfectly.

Why I am interested in becoming an admin
I have been playing on the Operation-Panda servers for a year now, and I have seen so many rulebreakers, everything from Chatspamming to hacking is included, and I have been working hard to report rulebreaking to the forums, and to all of our admins. Besides of that, I feel like we have a big lack of admins. The only admins I can see that is online is most of the day Giovanni, Timo and Varions. This is unacceptable for me. I want to create a safe enviroment for players with different minds. There is also going on alot of network-hating today, and I want to do everything in my power to stop that, since I have many friends that is hurting themself because of this. I want to make our servers a place where everyone can play and have fun, instead of just joining and meet: Omfg you suck, go kill yourself. I have also showed my love to our community by donating, and that is something I will never stop doing. I want this community to grow, and I have also been helping the community, by telling them how to use the tradechat, helping them with questions about donating and admin, for example: How do I become a donor? I have also been posting alot of suggestions for the servers and I have been very active on our forums. I am also very well known on almost all of our servers, and I have made alot of friends through Operation-Panda.

Why I would make a good admin
Well, as I said in the beginning; I am sharp-minded and I have absolute no fear for talking infront people and I am that type of funny guy that can become very serious. I also have certain leader and decitionmaking skills, that is needed for this job. I am allways reachable on the forums, Steam and other clients, and I love making divertions between the real life and the in-game excperience, things like: If you would have gone to a random person and spit him in the face, what would the police do? Being an admin not just dealing with rulebreakers etc. It is also about taking great responsibility and taking charge of hard situations, which I am good at. I can talk understandable english, and I can understand and speak some german. I know when where and how to deal out pusishments. I have also been helping our latest admin Timo alittlebit with the commands and when to use them, and I have just began to learn about the console and it's commans.

Now, your part of the job comes. Vote carefully and make sure it is your true opinion. I will respect any complains, so just complain how much you want. I will not take offense. And my last thing is, that the servers I would want to become an admin on is mainly Duel.

Current steam nickname: ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Zyklos
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:99512982
Steam64 ID:76561198159291693
Steam ID3:U:1:199025965

Wrong forum mate. I believe you're looking for this.

Pretty sure they're shutting down soon though.

• Winner
Reactions: Kah and mosteraz
"... and I have been working hard to report rulebreaking to the forums..."
"... I have also been posting alot of suggestions for the servers and I have been very active on our forums."

Haha what the fuck I just noticed.

At first it was slightly embarassing, now it's just ridiculous.

Evo pretty much summed it up, you're on the wrong community mate. They'll be shutting down at the beginning of August though. Link to the community is with Evo's comment.

My comment here is only to say this'll be marked as invalid. Reasons above, plus he doesn't fill the requirements anyways xD Interesting how you mention you've been reporting on the forums...you must have noticed the difference at least!

Reactions: Kah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread